Selling-sugar cane (by DC)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by stormboy231, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Hello emc, today I came upon my huge sugar cane that is under my res.

I get about 9 DC's everytime I cut it

So with that said here are the prices:

1 dc-625r

Buy 5 dc's get a dc free!!

Buy 10 dc's get 2 dc's free!!

And so on, you can tell me how much dc's you need

15 dc's is the most I can do

Ordering form

How much dc's:
    For me to vault to the server your on (extra 40r per dc if you want me to):
    If you would like a deadline (deadline can only be said if your ordering 8 dc's or less):

I can't vault this to smp3 or smp8
  2. How much DC's: 5 DC's (And I get a free one)
    Vault it over to 14020 on Smp7, I'll set up some chests for you.
    Deadline: ASAP

Price: 3,200 rupees (Vaulting fee included)

Thanks! :D
  3. Np, let me just get on and start my job :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. How much dc's: 5 + 1 free
    For me to vault to the server your on (extra 115r per dc if you want me to): I think 115r is too expensive per DC, since it really only costs 40r per DC to actually vault it.. So I guess I'll do it myself.
    If you would like a deadline (deadline can only be said if your ordering 8 dc's or less): I would love to have it tomorrow but 8/5/13 is okay.

Price: 3,125r
    Pretty sure your fee should be 3815, with vaulting. Sorry just had to point that out :p
  5. How many dc's: 10 + 2
    For me to vault to the server your on (extra 115r per dc if you want me to):
    If you would like a deadline (deadline can only be said if your ordering 8 dc's or less): ASAP, but take your time since I technically can't give you a deadline

Price: 6,400r
  6. Since you both said you pick it up, it will be at utopia res 5341 :)

(I will tell you when done)
  7. Alright thanks, also I prefer if you would please start a conversation with me when it's done because sometimes I don't check my alerts but I always check my inbox :)
  8. I have the 5 dc+1 dc free, done

Btw the point out that you did was wrong lol
    It was 75r for as much dc's as you wanted befor
  9. Oh, okay.

On a side note, I think that's kinda fair because it only costs 40r to vault over a full DC of items, but you charge 115r per DC :p

On topic, please leave access signs over my chests and I'll pickup my items tomorrow morning & pay.
  10. Storm can you turn them into paper for me :)? For free without charging. If so then I will want my order down below if not then don't mind about my order. I'm that lazy, lol.

How much dc's: 15 + 3 free
    For me to vault to the server your on (extra 115r per dc if you want me to): I'll pick up at your res
    If you would like a deadline (deadline can only be said if your ordering 8 dc's or less): 8dc or less.... aww I'll just put it here if you can (by monday of next week)

11. I can't turn it into paper, sorry

But you can still take the 15 dc's (the free dc's come with 10 or 5, sorry no 15 with free)
  12. I would think purchasing more would give more free dc but only 5 or 10? that doesn't really seem fair but yea as I said before if it can't be turned into paper forget about the order xD. Thanks for answering soon though was just about to get off when I saw alert :).
  13. Np xD
  14. Just 7 dc's left ;)
  15. this will be ready very soon ;)
  16. HARO'S OUT OF PAPER

ME NEED PAPER ASAP

(No but really I'll order another 5 DC's and get one free, I'd like it tomorrow or whenever)
  17. I will try my best, but I can't do anything for 3 days

I'm in the car coming from a hotel I stayed in, there was no Internet there

And I need to get the 12 Scott order first
  18. Aww, and also I'd like my order turned into paper as well.. I'll pay you more.
  19. I can't do that :p

More people then just you have asked for that, all I can do is cane

Sorry