[Selling] Slime Balls (20-23r each, or best offer)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by 1MB, Oct 1, 2012.

1. I bought around 80 stacks when they used to be priced around 33r each as the cheapest ... but time passed and prices go down ...

Now most people sell them for around 27 or lowest being 20 ...i'm looking to sell them for around 23r each or best offer ....

I can be found on smp2 near town shop ... (3027) ... i have about 30 stacks left ...

If you're interested in buying any amount, please message me :D
  2. Why not just save them to use for Fire Resist potions or Sticky Pistons? Besides likely never needing slime balls again, a lot of people can't be bothered to make them themselves. It would allow you to make some of your Rupees back by incorporating them into these other items.
  3. i've already made a few doublechests of sticky pistons - and i don't work with potions ... i'd rather just sell them ... and build instead of having to worry about working a shop again :)
    Pab10S likes this.
  4. or if someone would like to trade me something of similar value - per say glowstone at a 1:1 ratio ... i could do that too
  5. Sorry I (ekl) had my car break down earlier lol - so was stranded for 5 hours ... k ... so yeh i'll do around 20r each ... or best offer ... or can do trades of similar value example) glowstone ...