[Selling] Rare Staff Heads

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Zion_Moyer, Jul 31, 2017.

1. I am currently selling these staff heads:

ElfinPineapple0's
    -
    Baradar67
    -
    BigDavie's
    -
    The_Boulder
    -
    SamSimx (former staff)
    -
    HashHog

Please PM me any offers and I will see if we can work out a deal. Please don't send any offers that you don't think are reasonable.

Will add more staff heads soon.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. Have added a display for the heads at /v +pp on smp8.
  3. The_Boulder's head has been sold and an old version of Elfin's head has been added. This Elfin head is one that has a 0 (zero) on the end of his name. This head was collected before he changed his name to ElfinPineapple without a zero. Get it before someone else does!
    Take a look at it as /v +pp on smp8 if you want to check it out!
  4. Added a sell chest for these heads. If you head down to /v +pp on smp8, the chest to buy these heads will be right there at spawn. Get them while they are here!
  5. The Elfin head is currently on hold. BigDavie's head is still available!
  6. BigDavie's head has been lowered by 300k at /v +pp on smp8! Come and claim it before someone else does!
  7. BigDavie head has been lowered another 200k on top of the already 300k off! Looking to sell fast! Make sure to PM me on forums or in game if you are interested!
  8. Head is still available. Plan on adding more soon!
  9. BigDavie's heah has once again went down as I am needing to get it sold. It's down to 900k if you buy it at /v +pp. Feel like you have a different price? Feel free to give me a PM!
  10. BigDavie's head has been sold! Hoping to add some more heads that I have sitting in my basement later today!
  11. Elfin's head is no longer on hold so get it while it's still here!
  12. Elfin head still available!
  13. Added a Bara head and many more to come in the next week! PM any offers!
  14. Both heads still available! Msg me for more information if you are looking to buy the heads!
  15. Multiple heads added! PM me if interested!
  16. All heads not crossed out above are still available for selling! PM me to buy one!
  17. Heads above are still available if they are not crossed out! Looking to sell fast! Might get a great deal if you hurry!! PM me to discuss pricing.
  18. Lots of heads still available!
  19. I have set up a shop sign at /v +pp on smp8 for the Baradar head and more are to come but if you want any of these heads before I set up a buy sign at my store contact me now!
  20. I have taken down the Bara head at my shop to put up a different deal but the head and all the others above are still available to buy! Get them while they last!