Selling: Promos and Vault Vouchers

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Imperial_Fist7, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Hello there. I came upon some promos recently and want to sell them. I can sell for a couple thousand rupees or more below the normal price for these items. I have the following items:
    1. 2 Momentus Toothpicks: These are swords with Looting 6, Sharpness 6, and Unbreaking 5. I will sell for 16000, the normal price is 19000.
    2. Marlix Chestplate: This is a chestplate with the enchantments Protection 5 and Unbreaking 5. I will sell for 12000, the normal price is 15000.
    3. 2017 Birthday Cake: This is a birthday cake celebrating EMC in 2017. I will sell it for 11k, the normal price is 15k.
    4. 2016 Birthday Cake: This is a birthday cake celebrating EMC in 2016. I will sell for 15k, the normal price is 20k.
    5. 2 Vault Vouchers: These vouchers can be used to gain a double chest of space in your vault, so you can use it as free storage. I will sell for 3000, the normal price is 5000.
    6. Empire Firework 2017: This is a firework celebrating the 4th of July. It applies a random effect each time used. I will sell for 14k, the normal price is 17k.
    7. Empire Firework 2017: This is a firework celebrating the New Years. It applies a random effect each time used. I will sell it for 12k, the normal price is 15k.
    8. Independence Day Firework: This is a firework celebrating independence day, in 2016. This has red, white, and blue colors, and also applies a random effect each time used. I will sell for 20k, the normal price is 23k.
    9. Declaration of Independence: This declaration is a book written by Krysyy, and it is the declaration of independence. I will sell for 24k, the normal price is 30k.
    10. Santa's Magic Bag. This is a magic shulker box. It is red. I will sell for 16k, the normal price is 20k.

Note: All fireworks being sold are infinitely usable, meaning that you can use them as many times as you would like. Almost all items are soulbound, except for the Magic Bag, which means that it will stay in your inventory when you die.

If someone makes a purchase of 2 items, they will also get a slightly used turkey slicer, for an extra 5k. The turkey slicer usually costs 25k.
    Additionally, if someone buys all of the promos, which costs 162k, there will be a discount of 15k.

Thank you for reading. Have a good day.

Edit: Apparently IV means 4, not 6. Sorry. The momentus picks have looting 4, which is just one level over what is normally possible.
  2. I will buy your vault vouchers (and stable vouchers, if you have any) at /smp2 /v +vv :)
  3. I'll take your declaration of independence.
  4. Sorry someone already bought it, along with a lot of other stuff. I have just the marlix armor, fireworks, and the santa hat now.