[SELLING] Obsidian+Player Head

Discussion in 'Selling' started by ZombieInstinct, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Greetings!

Selling obsidian and giving away my head to the person who orders the 20DC option as a thank you.
    In all my time spent on EMC I've never given my player head to anyone before and it's extremely likely I never will again.
    If by some extremely very low chance I do in the late future, I will notify the person to let them know another one will be given out. :)

The way it works:
    Post in this thread or pm which quantity order you'd like, then I will reply with a "accepted" when I see it. If the item is not in stock, I will get to work on it asap. If by some chance I don't meet the deadline, I will give a 50% discount on their current order.

Green text = in stock
    Red text = out of stock (More on the way, check wait time for orders.)

Why?:
    To make gigantic gold farms, duh. :rolleyes:

Selling obsidian in single and double chest quantities. Taking orders as well. (Bigger orders = bigger discounts.)

1 SC = 30k (Max wait time 2 hours of accepting)
    1DC = 60k (Max wait time 6 hours of accepting)
    2DC = 114k (Max wait time 12 hours of accepting) Discount: 5% off (57k per dc)
    3DC = 167.4k (Max wait time 12 hours of accepting) Discount: 7% off (55.8k per dc)
    4DC = 216k (Max wait time 48 hours of accepting) Discount: 10% off (54k per dc)
    5DC = 267k (Max wait time 48 hours of accepting) Discount: 11% off (53.4k per dc)
    6DC = 316.8k (Max wait time 72 hours of accepting) Discount: 12% off (52.8k per dc)
    7DC = 357k (Max wait time 72 hours of accepting) Discount: 15% off (51k per dc)
    8DC = 398.4k (Max wait time 72 hours of accepting) Discount: 17% off (49.8k per dc)
    9DC = 432k (Max wait time 96 hours of accepting) Discount: 20% off (48k per dc)
    10DC = 450k (Max wait time 96 hours of accepting) Discount: 25% off (45k per dc)

One time offer:
    20DC + ZombieInstincts Head = 840k (Max wait time 7 days of accepting)
    Discount: 30% off (42k per dc) Offer ended.

Special Thanks: jossytheninja for purchasing ZombieInstinct's Head+20DC chests. :D
  2. Bump, 5DC sold. More on the way! :D
  3. *starts raising rupees so I can buy all the dcs* :p one day one day..
    ZombieInstinct likes this.
  4. Haha, there will always be more dc's :rolleyes: not sure if your rupees could keep up! :p
  5. 5 DCs purchased. Quick and simple transaction. Free customer bump!
  6. Currently out of stock! Will be busy this coming month. :) Will try to check in often.
  7. Thank you so much ZombieInstinct for the obsidian! I really needed this it will surely help me out with my project. :D