[SELLING] My writing

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by jtc0999, Oct 12, 2013.

1. So, i was cleaning out my EMC house, and i discovered my bonanza of books that i have written over the last year. I have no use for them any longer, so i am selling them. I have available for purchase:

• A series of books titled: "Delta Team 2.0: Return" (There are 4 available to buy, 9 books in the entire series) - Price: 50r per series

• A chest full of ALL of my writing (The first, second, and INCOMPLETE third series of "Delta Team 2.0", and one of my short stories) - Price: Willing to negotiate price
    Don't know if you like my writing? Fear not! Stop by smp5, 10767 anytime i'm online to read a sample story to see if you like my writing or not!

If you'd like to purchase a series of DT 2.0: Return, please visit me on my res on smp5 (10767) and tell me so, but if you'd like the Chest of books, please PM me and we can work it out there
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Oh yeah! I want that! But how do you mean there're 4 available books, 9 in the whole series? I think I'll buy the chest, anyways.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I worded that poorly.
    There are 4 SERIES' to buy, 9 books in each series.
    I already got an offer on the chest, so might want to hurry up and PM me with an offer :p
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  4. I want to buy the chest.Can pay 210r.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Right now, my greatest offer is 800r
    If i get more than 5 people that show interest, i'll add them all to a single convo. and they can battle it out.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. chest, 2k
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I'll add you to the current convo. with my other offer so you two can battle it out
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Why cant you just write more?
    If you like, I can type up extras if you provide me with a book to copy from
    Then everyones happy
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Long story as to why i can't do that.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I have time.
    More then enough time.

But 'its a long story' usually means 'I dobt want to tell you why'
    So I'll leave it at that
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Lol, you saw through my ruse! :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. i love overpaying for epic stuffs
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  13. You're not the only one:p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. ill take all of it for 10k :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I apologize for bumping such an old thread, but the chest of books is still open! Please post if you are interested in the DC of bookz :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Is that the highest bid?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. no, i left the bidding after it reached 35k lol
    607, Dragonhalk32 and Equinox_Boss like this.