Selling Flags

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by blehmann1, Mar 8, 2014.

?

Do you like this idea?

Poll closed Mar 8, 2018.
Yes 10 vote(s) 23.3%
No 25 vote(s) 58.1%
Undecided 8 vote(s) 18.6%
  1. I don't want to break rule 10 doe. :( Are spoilers fine?
    Do you know what a lawyer is? Do you know what an email is? Do you know what the word "irrelevant" means? Because you are not making any sense with the way you are using them right now.
    They settled it out of court because lawyers are involved. Contrary to what you assume, lawyers do not live in court rooms, and do do business outside of them. If my argument is irrelevant, then how am I agreeing with you? Did you even read the first article? It clearly states that the issue was brought to the local media, as in, a news station. Not some app/site that encourages people to connect with each other. In fact, I have found nothing on the subject relating back to social media, besides "share" buttons that were barely used. I am starting to think that you don't even know what social media is. News stations, newspapers, magazines, and radio stations are not social media. Social media can organize events, get people together, and occasionally get a celebrity's attention, but it is not nearly as powerful as the real media. The airline does not care about the "buzz", they have a legal team that already deals with issues. It was settled outside of court because it was cheaper. This is a world of economics, and that is how things are done. Companies/corporations may care about reviews and criticism on social media, but they are not afraid of a story being spread. The real media is what they care about, not a place like Twitter, which is an environment that encourages people speak/act without thinking.
  2. Actually, I considered the thread over with at the point Blemann posted this:
    Which is already something that can be done in any number of ways, all of which have been explained in multiple ways. So having beat up the subject thoroughly, I was enjoying considering the off-topic, topic.

At this point I'm not sure exactly what the secondary topic is. If were going to discuss it though, it should be defined better and maybe put in a new thread as I find it interesting.
    OrangeDuck607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. Haha, I love how this went off-topic and I didn't even know what the original subject was any more:p
    jkjkjk182 and Pab10S like this.
  4. I am but to please.