[SELLING] Farmed Goods

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Wyvern26, Jan 21, 2017.

1. At /v 2935 on SMP1 you will find bulk quantities of auto-farmed goods. All goods are priced the same:
    1r for 9 stacks
    As of 22/1/17, here's the list of products:
    • Potatoes
    • Carrots
    • Sugar Cane
    • Cactus
    This facility is still a work in progress so look forward to more efficient farms and other products in the future. I'm planning to build farms for:

• Mushrooms
    • Wheat
    • Beetroot
  2. Great place right here, will be using plenty in the future.
    Rimont, Wyvern26 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Yes love this place, and thanks for doing this.
    Wyvern26, Equinox_Boss and Tigerstar like this.
  4. Let me know if you have any suggestions for automated farms you'd like to see.
  5. Update:
    Now farming red and brown mushrooms. Price: 1r for 16.

After a few struggles with the mechanics of growing mushrooms, the automatic mushroom farm is up and running. It currently has 13 layers and produces around 3 stacks of mushrooms per hour.
  6. I'm gonna need so much wheet when it's ready.
  7. Update:
    • Red and Brown Mushroom farm is now 20 layers high and now priced at 32 for 1r,
    • Now farming Beetroots, priced at 576 (9 stacks) for 1r,
    • Now farming Bread, priced at 192 (3 stacks)* for 1r.
    (*) The bread farm is 3 times slower than the beetroot farm. So afking for 20 mins will get you about 9 stacks of beetroots, carrots, potatoes, 3 stacks of bread and at least 32 of each type of mushroom.
    Current plans:

• Wheat farm
  8. Remind me of this tomorrow... I need 100s of DCs rn. Perfect timing.
  9. Thanks a ton Wyvern26 this is quite awesome! I try to put an alternate account in there afk often (like now) to help. Its very nice but if everyone doesn't help with the afk time it will dry up. I have seen it a couple times.