[SELLING] Cheapest Enchanted Books and Gear Workshop

Discussion in 'Selling' started by PapaBear84, Jun 21, 2018.

1. I finally finished my gear workshop at 6399 on smp3

What is available:
    • All enchanted books at highest levels
    • All enchanted gear, each with all possible enchantments
      • Pickaxe with either Silk Touch or Fortune III
      • Chestplate/Leggings with either Protection IV or Fire Protection IV
    • Diamonds+Sticks to build basic gear
    • Free use anvil
    The best part is there is a farmer on site for very fast XP leveling and wheat/carrots/potatoes for sale to use him. I also buy back emeralds for the exact amount that you buy vegetables for, so you don't spend any money on XP levels (come back to mend your items any time). All gear is priced at about 500-600r above what it costs to make it in the workshop, so if you want to save some money, build it yourself (each item takes about 3-5 minutes to build in the workshop).

I try to keep my shop stocked, but lately demand has skyrocketed, so write here if something is out and i'll try to post when i get it stocked again.
    ASliceOfRhyBread, Jadziaa and Sefl51 like this.
  2. FYI - I'm no longer putting thorns on items since people don't seem to care too much and it requires a lot more experience than other enchantments. Prices will be adjusted accordingly once stock is out.

If you still want thorns, the books are for sale in my shop and you can use the farmer to get xp.
  3. Today I reduced prices of all books and gear by a lot:
    • Books are all 200-263r
    • Pickaxes with all + (either Silk Touch or Fortune III) are 2000r
    • Shovels with all + Silk Touch are 1900r
    • Swords with all + Sharpness are 2300r
    • Bows with all + Infinity are 1700r
    • Boots with all + Depth Strider are 2400
    • Leggings with all + (either Protection IV or Fire Protection IV) are 1900
    • Chestplate with all + (either Protection IV or Fire Protection IV) are 1800
    • Helm with all are 2400
    Let me know if you find anything cheaper elsewhere or if anything is out of stock.
  4. Prices are further dropped, this will likely be the lowest they will go (books may drop later):
    • Books are still 200-263r
    • Pickaxes with all + (either Silk Touch or Fortune III) are 1000r
    • Shovels with all + Silk Touch are 1100r
    • Swords with all + Sharpness are 1400r
    • Bows with all + Infinity are 900r
    • Boots with all + Depth Strider are 1400
    • Leggings with all + (either Protection IV or Fire Protection IV) are 1300
    • Chestplate with all + (either Protection IV or Fire Protection IV) are 1000
    • Helm with all are 1500
    Please do not just buy everything and sell somewhere else.... prices are low to allow people needing gear a cheap way to buy it.