[SELLING] Cheap bulk cobblestone, stone, and smooth stone at 1070 smp1 [966]

Discussion in 'Selling' started by TomvanWijnen, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Hello everyone! :)

I'm selling cheap bulk cobblestone, stone, and smooth stone at 1070 on smp1. :) You can also get there via our central hub at 966.

Price for cobblestone: 1296 rupees per DC
    Price for stone: 1350 rupees per DC
    Price for smooth stone: 1404 rupees per DC

There are 80 DCs with shop signs for cobblestone, with another 110+ DCs of storage refilling the shop quickly. Stone and smooth stone each have 32 DCs with shop signs, with each another 50+ DCs of storage refilling the shop quickly. The buying quantities are 27 stacks, 9 stacks, and 1 stack. With the 27 stacks or 9 stacks signs you can easily fill your vaults.
    Bulk buying is encouraged. :)

Visiting the shop is easy: just teleport to 1070 on smp1. You will then land in the shop itself. Alternatively, you can teleport to 966 to go to our central hub. :)

If you are looking for a specific large amount, feel free to PM me, and I'm sure that we can figure something out. :)

Thanks and have fun! :)
    Kryarias, Egeau and EfficiencyV like this.
  2. We've just restocked a bunch of cobblestone, stone, and smooth stone! :)
  3. A large amount of cobblestone has been added by us to the shop over the last couple of days. :)
  4. Woo!

Will stop by later on.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. Today lots of extra cobblestone, stone, and smooth stone were stocked in the store. :)
  6. A lot of cobblestone, stone, and smooth stone have been added to the shop over the past couple of days. :)
  7. A lot has been bought recently, but I’ve done some stocking, and everything is filled up again. :)
    Big__Kev likes this.