[Selling] Beacons @ 7555 11K each!

Discussion in 'Selling' started by PetezzaDawg, Jan 20, 2017.

?

Oink

moo 6 vote(s) 66.7%
baah 3 vote(s) 33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all! Title says it all pretty much, beacons are for sale @ /v 7555 smp3 for 11,000 rupees each! Just walk up the stairs and you should see the chests
    If you would like to purchase a large amount of beacons and they always seem to be out of stock when you log in, you can send me a PM to reserve some for yourself!
  2. Yeah you're out now
  3. Yeah I saw haha. I'll restock later
  4. Bump! I apologise if I am out of stock for a while, I stock quite a few beacons at a time and that takes a little while to farm, so please be patient and I will restock at my earliest convenience :)
  5. Bump! Restocked!
  6. Bump! Still a few left and am working on more!
  7. Bump! Currently out of stock but will restock soon! I have also added the option to reserve beacons via a PM on site, as some customers seem to not be able to get online when I'm in stock :)
  8. Restocked! Bump!
  9. Bump! Still half a stack in stock!
  10. Bump! Still half a stack in stock!
  11. Bump! Still a good bit of stock left!!
  12. Bump! Just over 1/4 of a stack in stock, come get 'em! Also, I will be ending this sale soon! However, I will sell beacons again once my mall opens, but they won't be quite as cheap :(
  13. I am no longer stocking beacons for the time being, but I will restock them at the same res once my mall opens! Thank you all for your business!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.