[SELLING] Baradar67 Head

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by SageCREEPER, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a Baradar67 head, and I can't find any notes on its price. Any ideas? EDIT: I found the price, it's 1mil-2mil. Base your offers from that :)
  2. there is a few threads about staff heads a few with prices. And a few with arguments over prices of each.
  3. COUld you list a few please?
  4. I found out the price, now this thread is a selling thread.
    Price is 1mil-2mil, make your offers based on that.
  5. Wow! I did not know his head was worth that much.. That's way out of my price range..
  6. I think I bought mine for around 200k, I wouldn't say they cost that much.
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  7. Ask Qkazooo, she said 1-2mil. I'm just going off of the opinion of the head expert :p
  8. Headspert

But tell me, where do I get some of these heads? I could use a few mil
  9. Kill yourself?
    (not irl, lol, ingame. I’m not suggesting suicide)
    (Edit: because I’m selling a Bara head and you’re Bara)
    Baradar67 likes this.
  10. I'll give you 200k for it
  11. It's so funny at how bad I am at valuing heads... Until this thread I thought 40k was sufficient enough to buy this head.
    FadedMartian and Sachrock like this.
  12. Dude. Did I not mention that Qkazooo, whose main thing is player and staff heads, said this was worth 1mil? XD
  13. .....well i mean I gave you an my estimated guess at 4am, I wouldnt base it fully off just me youll want to ask around for a few people. <.< >.> <.< >.>
  14. Ok. Let me go ask Qkazoo and ill get back to you. :)

Feel the preasurre of your new position!
    FadedMartian and TomvanWijnen like this.
  15. rip my life
    Raaynn and FadedMartian like this.
  16. Q is dope and all, but unless you can find me actual proof of a sale, I'm not listening to just 1 person's price
  17. 'Baradar patiently waits for a final price... tapping his fingers calmly in front of his face... anticipation in his eyes...'
  18. SOLd for 250k, priced at 500k.
    Raaynn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.