[SELLING] Assorted Promotional Items

Discussion in 'Selling' started by ItsMeMatheus, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No longer selling!
  2. Just wondering, how much are you looking to sell 1x EMC Treasure Voucher (The really old one) for ?
    Really love to have just one of those, but I bet they're really top dollar stuff huh ?!?

1x Freedom Blade inside the chest (Blade + Firework) - Offering 100,000 for this!
  3. 1x EMC Treasure Voucher - 1,200,000r
    2x - 2,300,000r
    3x - 3,200,000r
    4x - 4,000,000r

100,000r isn't exactly what I was looking for, was thinking at least double that.
  4. How much is the Independence day armor?
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  5. How much are you selling the treasure slip for? Also, could you possibly post a screenshot of the slip? I'm tying to figure out which one I have and the wiki sends me in a loop between custom items and voucher items.
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  6. This is where having rupees comes in handy.
    deathconn, ItsMeMatheus and ThaKloned like this.
  7. This is the treasure voucher: https://i.imgur.com/RtpJJgM.png

(Sorry on mobile, mouse died -_-)
    kaptrix likes this.
  8. Thanks. Isn't that the regular voucher? I'm on mobile too and the wiki doesn't seem as easy to navigate as it was before.
  9. Ya the slip doesn't have the same colour text and the item colour is different. I can't get on the and screenshot the slip since mouse died but I can when I get home.
    kaptrix likes this.
  10. Okay, that's the one I have then, cause mine has green text. Thanks again!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. 250k each piece
    Could not find it in the wiki either, it's one version after the first vault voucher, where it's an empty, lored map, but no right click menu thingy. It is already sold, unfortunately.
    ThaKloned and kaptrix like this.
  12. I figured it would be the first to go lol. Thanks!
  13. Would it be cheaper if I bought all of them together?
  14. Yeah, I can do like 850k instead of 1mil
  15. sold
  16. Sent a pm
  17. Added all the fireworks to the list
  18. do u have 2013 inpend firework?
  19. Yes, 120,000r for the Empire version and 100,000r for the Independence version.
  20. i will buy the independ 1 for 100k and do u have 2012 new year firework
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.