[SELLING] Aikar's original res /v 312

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Twangles, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Have you ever wanted to own a piece of EMC history? Well luckily res 312 on /smp1 is available to buy now!

What makes this residence so special?

This residence was owned by Aikar for many years, the home of his infamous Umberella Corp. Due to Aikar's very unfortunate loss of his account, it was reset and now I own it.

You could buy T-Virus Vaccine promos here before, and the residence location 312 is even mentioned in the wiki article (maybe needs some updating ;))

There was also death events held here and it borders the fascinating /v eternia. Plus it's a nice short res number near the smp1 spawn, what's not to love? :D

Beautiful, I know

If you're interested in purchasing this residence, send me a PM with an offer! It's in a great location with great history.
    UltiPig likes this.
  2. I feel like I will be restored when we gets his account back?
  3. Someone: builds mansion

Aikar: deletes it

Ha, but in all seriousness idk if Aikar will ever get his account back...been almost a year :(

Twangles likes this.
  4. Yeah, Aikar may be the owner but he can't just take over someone elses res if they're not derelict.
  5. Ah didn't know it was that long.

Seems silly to try to profit from this but you do you :)
  6. I should buy it back for Aikar. The fact it got reclaimed was a bug to begin with
  7. hmm this will be interesting
    Sefl and Twangles like this.
  8. Like the President responding to an eBay listing lol
    Twangles and nick92461 like this.
  9. Bump! Had a few offers so far but there's still time
  10. hmm, nice. How's price?
  11. I'll make a big offer but low key willing to give it back to Aikar for a Senior Staff position. :rofl: :lmao:
    nick92461, KatydidBuild and Twangles like this.
  12. If I outbid you do I get Senior Staff? ;)
    AncientTower and KatydidBuild like this.
  13. I 💚 green !!
    But staff is serious stuff for just the colored name.

But seriously:
    +1 that it gets back to aikar at some point.
    Ethy202 likes this.
  14. I'd like to invest in this start up
    KatydidBuild and Twangles like this.
  15. lol you linked my video