[SELLING] A ton of DCs

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ShyguytheGamer1, Jul 4, 2015.

?

My banner shop is closed for Renovation, What room should I have?

Poll closed Jul 7, 2015.
Banner Display 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Rainbow Banners 1 vote(s) 9.1%
Pre-Made Banners 6 vote(s) 54.5%
Banner Graveyard 2 vote(s) 18.2%
  1. Here is the list, and Please tell me what you want in the comments, and pick up is at my first res, 16826

x2 DC of Stone............................................................................................................................4K each
    x2 DC of Dirt...............................................................................................................................100 each
    x1 DC of Cocoa Beans.................................................................................................................2K for one
    x2 DC of Eggs..............................................................................................................................500 each

These must go! if you are interested, look above the list and read that.
    LEORYAN10 likes this.
  2. can i do the eggs
  3. Sure, come to 16826 and follow me afterwards
  4. Can I have a DC of cocoa
  5. Well, you could say I like me some coco ;)
  6. I want a dc of eggs
  7. Just one huh? Okay, meet me at 16610 at smp8 got it?
  8. Today is July 4 and I am celebrating I can be on at 6:00pm-10:00pm That all Right with you?
  9. Okay, I can wait
  10. could I have the 2DC of stone? I have paid :p and made three [ ACCESS ] chest at /v 1144 (in the case you have got 3DC, I'll pay more if so)
  11. You are supposed to pick it up at 16826 at smp8
    Jelle68 likes this.
  12. Oh yeah, you said you paid, and my access signs are up for you so if you want to pick the up you can