Seffy's 365 Day Archery Tournament and Party

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by LittleRobotSeffy, May 4, 2013.

1. Yes and Yes. I will pencil you in.
  2. At what hour i go to your residence?
  3. *facepalm* Soz, usually things are planned EST so I was not expecting a time where I live in. (CST FTW)

Redoing application:
    I would like to participate.
    Planned Time: 3:30 CST
    Alternate Time: 6:30 CST
    *Both days are on Sunday.
  4. I know right?! CST High Five.

How about 4:30pm CST on either day?
  5. How about 3:30 pm?
  6. That time is preciously close to someone else's time. However it is not taken on Saturday . I will put you down for that time on that day . Be aware if that person shows up before you I will let them do their run first. (but I will wait for you if you show up in time). I will put down your backup time as 4:30. Which day would you like it to be?
  7. One half hour until the close of registration. :p
  8. No more entries will be accepted.
  9. Saturday please :D
  10. Okie dokie. See you then.
  11. Sorry but i will go to your res at 4:30, my brother and I will go and play Basketball with his friends, so see you at 4:30 :D
  12. ok, since that is your back up time there is no problem.
  13. Thnx :D
  14. just fyo, that is in 30 minutes
  15. Sorry I missed my appointment, family issues...
  16. Sorry, I had a baseball game and couldnt come at that time, and I most likely cant come tomorrow! :(

Is there any other time today that I could come?
  17. Stuff happens. if you show up at all this weekend I will still give you a free unused bow.

6pm is your backup appointment. if you don't show up I can't really help you. Two people already defaulted out and it would not be fair to them.
  18. I can help with the scoring, if you teach me how to score
  19. make that just for sunday
  20. if you want, just show up on sunday and I will explain the scoring to you. I would enjoy the help.