[SEEKING HELP] Mod instalation (For item transfers between EMC and single player worlds)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by CraftyCosmic, Jan 5, 2018.

?

plox help?

nao 1 vote(s) 100.0%
yas 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I wish for help with mod installation. Skydaz does not work, as minecraft tells me forge is a version pulling from a unknown version. Other mod sites are dodgy, too. I’m looking for help, thanks!
  2. Step 1) Download forge. Link here https://files.minecraftforge.net

Step 2) Run forge installer.

Step 3) Download the mods you want to install.

Step 4) Open the minecraft launcher and press play. This ensures forge is setup properly and created the launcher profile.

Step 5) Navigate to your .minecraft folder and you should see a folder called mods. Put the mods you downloaded in there.

Step 6) Launch minecraft.

That's it. You're done. Make sure all the mods you are using are allowed on EMC. You can check at mods.emc.gs.
  3. Hey Ethy, please provide a link to the mod so we can make sure it is allowed and compatible.

You are not allowed to use any mod not listed as approved and depending on what you are trying to do, there might be better ways to do it. Are you transferring items from EMC to another world?
  4. I was just gonna use Too Many Items to save custom EMC items so I can take them to a Single Player world.
  5. You can use world downloader. Just open the chest while downloading.
  6. Well, its on the incompatible list so it probably won't work but go ahead.
  7. Most features in the mod do not work, as they require Administrator privilages (such as healing, gaining items, and changing the time, prob just using vanilla commands)

If I save an item to TMI, I can put it in any world, as a personal preference.