{Seeking Builders} Looking for Builders, and More!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by finch_rocks_1, May 7, 2017.

1. Hey EMC,

(Sorry if i posted in wrong section, It kinda fits a few, as its for builders, but for an outpost, etc)
    Anyways, Have you ever wanted to become part of a Place of Builders? Looking for somewhere Where you can be part of a Team where you can build, and show off your talents? Have you ever wanted somewhere to place builds that do not fit on a Town Res?

Well You have Found it!

We are part of a Outpost on SMP7 (Kurashiki City), a Group of builders, who like to build, and are looking for members to join. This can be an opportunity to join a Team of builders like you!

The Builds at the Outpost range from City, to Residential, to Modern, to Egyptian, and Dozens more of districts. Although we are a Fairly new outpost, we have been working on building the spawns and marking off the districts, and many builds have started by players already.

We also have a online Forums, where any and all info can be found from help, to public builds, to even claims. Anything you need can be found on the forums!

So What are we looking for?

We are looking for players who like to build, and are looking for another build community to join, or to join a Build Outpost!

If you Have any Questions, Just Ask, and we would be happy to help!

Kurashiki Team

Outpost Thread;
    Recruiting Thread;
  2. Zrugite likes this.
  3. Sounds very nice, and from the pictures I just saw here: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/official-kurashiki-city-outpost.71389/ I'd say that someone has done a very awesome job with that spawn area.
    While I feel like this could be a good opportunity for me, I'm a bit swamped with my own interests in others outposts which I'm currently involved in regularly.

So how long will y'all be recruiting new members for ?
    I may like to join in, or to at least attempt to, but the same time even if I did apply, I wouldn't be able to accept for at least three months or so due to my ongoing involvement with the other outposts. . .

If I miss the window of opportunity though, that's okay... I can't do everything. :)
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  4. There is no deadline, its anytime... :)

And I built that spawn, :p
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  5. Our Community is slowly getting larger and getting more builds! If you want to become part of the Community, then why not join and test your skills with others! become part of a community of players like you!
  6. We are always looking for anyone, as well as giving tours upon request. See the outpost before you join!