See Ya Later

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Dr_Chocolate, Jun 19, 2016.

1. I fought you a few times in pvp and didn't stand a chance. Since I never got your head, I'll take one now. :)
    Good luck and check back in from time to time.
    Kippy159 and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  2. Sad to see older players leaving, but I understand why. I would love one of your heads to put up in my residence. Take it easy with what ever you plan to do.
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  3. Bye Chocolate, I hate to see you leave, but I wish you good luck irl. :)

May I have a head too please? ;)
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  4. *chocolate links Foxy's post in Skype*

Chocolate: "Lol what"

Me: "tf"
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  5. Bye Bye Choco! Have Fun Where ever you go! From EMC...:(

Also Could I Please Have 1 of your heads for my museum too notify how great of a warrior you were at pvp! :eek:
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  6. I Will Miss You a lot!:(
  7. I never liked PvP anyway, 1.9 i'm glad is making people either join more or go poof. Anyway, bye chocolate.

I want your head
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  8. Sad to see you go (for now), but it's definitely understandable. :) Good luck on your future endeavours! (and good luck with killing Penguin :p)

And if you have another head left, I would appreciate that, and it'll (eventually, I'm lazy :p) be put on a nice spot. :)

See you hopefully in the future! :)
    SirTah, 607 and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  9. Sorry to see you go. Seems many are leaving. Would love one of your heads if I could. Since I have a better chance of killing myself then you, this might be the only way to get one :D

Anyways, hopefully you are happy where ever you end up :)
  10. Everyone who requested a head has received one. Bump.
    Kippy159 and ThaKloned like this.
  11. Goodbye choco. I've had countless battles against you in PvP, but if you want to come back, remember, we are always here for you. Have fun in future adventures! (Oh, and could I please have a head if there are any left? I would love to keep one as a souvenir.)
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  12. I want your head if u have any left plz.

:( Sad to see you go chocolate. Hopefully you decide to come back some day and stay for a while. I hope you enjoy whatever else u decide to do :3 Everyone Will Miss Ya. Also I wish we could of pvp'ed some time ( even though u probably would win ).

- The Greatest Spartan Warrior Cat :p
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  13. We will miss you :(

Can i have a head pls?
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  14. Eh I already posted here but, Choc I would love your head to put on my wall >;3

May I have one, pwetty pweaseeee :p
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  15. Thx Chocolate Saw yuor name in chat but never meet u
  16. Everyone up to now has received their head. (Bump)
  17. My head was missing *gasp*
  18. can i has head
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  19. Sorry to see you go. Is just a game and when the game does stupid things there are plenty of others. I was never able to beat you in pvp so I would like a head too if any are left :p
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.