Secret Santa program

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Velvitacow2, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great Christmas spirit shown in this thread, guys. Really well done.
    GokouZWAR likes this.
  2. Actually. Justin can be santa. :D if he want to.
    like "Free 1000 rupees! on Chistmas" with just a single command. lol
    maybe like "/rupees free 1000 [everyone]"
    hahaha.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  3. By the way. Santa might use FedEx lmao. :D :D :D
    Velvitacow2 and newo88 like this.
  4. I think its a great idea. Think about it. Christmas morning with players sitting around a fire giving gifts to one another as if they all knew each other IRL. Plus you could advertise it so you could get some more players to join.
    P.S. I am religous to, but that doesn't mean I don't belive in Santa
  5. Now for a history lesson, and this is true. One of Santa's nicknames is "Saint Nick" but this is also where the whole Santa thing started. I don't remember when, I think like the 1400 or 1500 hundreds maybe, there was an actual person named Saint Nickolas who owned a town, and once a year, he would go around that single town along with a few of his trusted servants, and would drop a small bag of gold down their Chimneys, but this was only possible because there were only about 500 people in the town, but the towns people were never told the truth of were they got the gold. That is where Santa came from, and it just evolved from there.

Just a history lesson for everyone, hope you all have a great Christmas!
    MR2R2M, nnnnmc1 and hayleycolgan like this.
  6. Ok. So we've covered scientific Santa facts, Santa Origins, and Santa in general. It seems to me that Santa is real, my whole family agrees and they are ALL above age 40. Plus look at NORAD Santa Tracker.
  7. Thank you fir the history lesson. I have 3 younger sisters,so you know what that means.
  8. By the way tell some people who belive that according to NORAD, Santa is aproximately 16 centuries old or in laymans terms 1600 years old
  9. it will be hosted on smp2
  10. ok plz P.M. me if you want to participate.
  11. Can i help ive got a skin ready
  12. last day to join!
  13. BTW So this doesn't become a scam...

Velvitacow2, you should only maintain the list of names and let people know who to give their gifts to. I will not be giving you an item to give to someone. Just tell me who I should give a gift to and who I should get one from. If we have to give you the item to give to someone then you can count me out of it.
  14. sign me up! i would love to buy a present for anyone!
  15. yea thats the whole point of a secret santa you have to find out who is yours we will all meet at town spawn and give to each other! once we are all there i will announce the list!
  16. BTW: Quoted from http://www.christianitytoday.com/ch/news/2004/nick.html
    This link is probably better though as it goes into more detail. He was clearly 4th century though. Not the 1400s to 1600s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas
  17. Usually a secret santa is a system where you pool your gifts and draw numbers or something and each gift has a number and someone gives it out to the people. I just don't want it to be a system where we gift you and then you'd get to pick and choose what everyone gets, or just give everyone coal and sticks and you keep the diamond armor set someone was supposed to have given me! :)
  18. hahaha no way that will happen you give to your assingned person!
  19. Sounds good to me. Consider me still in. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.