School Stories / Bullies / Idiot Students

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by The_D1rt_Lord, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Ok so I was in I want to say around early 6th grade maybe late 5th and this huge girl and a boy were in the basement but because I was a nerd I never found out why and what the conversation was about because no one would tell me.

Anyways the guy was being super annoying (that's what I heard) and the girl is getting super p*ssed off at him. She decides to take a swing. Luckily she decided to I guess be nice and instead of killing him she punched the window next too him. This was the basement as mentioned and the window was thick so she ended up punching through 2 layers of thick glass to be stopped at the steel mesh. This was one punch and if she has hit the guys face who knows what would have happened.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  2. My friend called our teacher a b**** and got me a detention ;-;
    Carbonyx likes this.
  3. Bullying is something I've dealt with multiple times in my life, in different forms. I'll put each individual story in its own spoiler.

In a class activity about estimating (in 2nd grade), a boy asked the girl who brought the estimation jar in for the answer. He got in trouble as a result, and I ended up winning the game that time. I also told the boy that he wasn't my friend anymore where everyone (including my mom who was at school that day) could hear. The boy continued to bully me for about 2 years after continuously, and also after that intermittently. :rolleyes:

After the boy stopped in 4th grade, I forgave him. In 5th and 6th grade, he bullied me off and on by making jokes and singing songs just to upset me and laugh at my reaction. I was also bullied in 5th grade by another boy who has autism (like I do) that, during recess, would approach me rapidly and with mean intentions. :mad: In the 2nd quarter of 6th grade, I started being homeschooled for multiple reasons, including both of those bullies.

In 2015, 2016, and early 2017, I had stress & anxiety from having few to no friends, so I attempted to reconnect with a few more people (including the bully from 2011-2014, thinking he'd changed) with the help of my good friends that I already had. I stuck with some of those new friends, but one of my good friends' boyfriend decided he's not interested in me, and the bully from earlier did something multiple times worse than anything I've dealt with previously. :mad: :rolleyes:

This most recent incident was when one night in June, the boy asked who I had a crush on, and I was hesitant to answer at first because I was really scared to. Eventually he pressured me into doing it, and once I told him that it was him, I knew I was up for something very bad. :oops: He told his (probably unsupportive) friends about it, and tried to act like he was interested at first only to waste my time. Eventually (very recently), I ended up blocking his number and telling my true friends about what happened, and my parents, grandma, and aunt think that was a very good thing to do.

I'm sure there have been countless other (more minor) incidents that I just can't remember, but even if I remembered them, I probably wouldn't post them here because I don't feel like making my post too long. ;)
    ChespinLover77 likes this.