Say Hello To SMP1's soon to be Resort

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Bunkerllama, Mar 31, 2013.

1. 80k heading your way mate :)

EDIT: Also give the room to Andster :)
    Xxandster700xX likes this.
  2. I hate you.
    EDIT: Didn't see that. Thank you sooooo much, you are awesome.
  3. Happy to help buddy ;)
    Xxandster700xX likes this.
  4. you two.. :p Thank you Robot, once again :)
  5. Here is the progress so far for the resort.. Its actually very complicated because i had to slightly shrink it to fit it on the res. So that means i had to redo a few things. But progress it going :)Btw.. i replaced the iron blocks with quartz blocks ;) 2013-04-04_12.35.33.png
    mba2012 and Xxandster700xX like this.
  6. Looks like it's coming along great.
  7. I only Just noticed that this was right next to my res :p Looks great so far :)
  8. Beach is done :) 2013-04-04_21.39.41.png
    Xxandster700xX, jacob5089 and mba2012 like this.
  9. I have started the interior! This is the lobby fountain. Im down on rupees guys so donations are still realllly helpful! (I have the most quartz blocks on one building on the server) 2013-04-12_17.33.27.png
  10. lol my skin is sexy
  11. Anything your short of? I see what I can donate, I would rather donate blocks than rupees. Looks great atm, The beach is opposite to my res.
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Um, i need stone bricks mostly. glass. Im working on interior so not as much. The entire res will be used.. all the way to bedrock.
  13. Next step: Digging out entire res minus two layers.. there will be tons of space for large rooms and a lot of them too!
  14. Running out of rupees.. remember the top donator gets the three story room!
  15. i need rupees, and digging is FUN so far xD
  16. Yeah. Lol

Guys! Im running on 3k rupees. I NEED your help. Remember top donator gets a PERMANENT room thats 3 stories high. But im adding a few things. 2nd and third top donator gets a free permanent room. With everything im doing, we are hoping for 100+ rooms. Possibly 200+. This is not a small project. IF you make a donation of 100k or more, you will automatically get a permanent room with (this is a strong possibility) a 60x60x10 room.
  17. Construction has been delayed as i need to make rupees. Will start up again soon
  18. ill donate some more when i get another 15k