Saucy Daikon & Huggable Eggplant

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Xinn, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Thanks to my being easily distracted by imgur (To settle that debate, it's pronounced Imager), and came across this comic series the user kantackistan created based on images of weirdly shaped veggies people upload. Enjoy, cause you know, EMC likes weird things.

EDIT: ALSO UM I GUESS WARNING FOR POSSIBLE LANGUAGE AND ADULTISH THEMES INVOLVING STRANGE SHAPED VEGGIES!
  2. What the hell did I just subject my eyeballs to? :eek:
    This is amazing.
  3. ALL HAIL
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  4. Lol funny but weird :)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  5. Bump. Fixed broken 11, here's Ep 12 and 13. Craig the Excited Celery Stick is my favorite.
  6. Imgur ftw!

I'm glad you put these up, I missed some :)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. HylianNinja and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. I don't know why, but I like this.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. Haha, I did too until I found 13 and had to back track a couple. I'm trying to update the list as soon as they come out xD. Since the Artist has to go back to school since Spring Break is over, they said it will still be going on, just not daily like it has been.

xD There's a Craig wallpaper as well http://imgur.com/gallery/eBYojub
    deathconn likes this.
  10. This.... is too perfect. Everyone has been posting pictures of real vegetables that look like them.
    OrangeDuck607 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. These are amazing :D
  12. xD Yeah that's why the artist started the comic. Everyone finds weird veggies that keep getting added.
  13. My favorite by far is the celery stick that is always excited.
    "I'D LIKE TO RECOMEND THE EVERYTHING!"
  14. "I'D LIKE TO REPORT A MURDER! IT WAS AWESOME!"
    Kyzoy and PandasEatRamen like this.
  15. creepybanana1000 and HylianNinja like this.
  16. Poor Ralph, we need Craig to come and say something really overly excited and awkward when Ralph is there.
  17. This. All of this.