Sail away ship [Goodbye]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iMutes, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Arrrrr... wut he done said.

Fare thee well !
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  2. SMP7 hasn't been that same without you. I will dearly miss you, my Captain.

Good luck in all of your next adventures. <3
  3. My Maties! For I hate to set sail on this lonely ship of mines, I do not want to loose touch with you all.:( I shall give my discord info because why not -w-. Some of you already have my discord info.
    Discord: MrzMidnight #0531
    Even though..that I am in college (IRL) I will still give the time to talk to people. Because I be bored in class -3-
  4. I might have to try voice in Discord, just for you...
    MOO !!
  5. Sad to see you go! (although my spine isnt from all the jumping! :) )

Good luck if i dont see you again
    Kaddrii and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  6. You were my fav gal, your moos were the best. Hopped on just to tell you that. Goodbye to you too, my friend. May the seas bring you good luck and fortune milady *bows*
  7. HOLD UP U JOINED JUNE 2018? Wow! I thought ive known you for a very long time, like years, but i guess its just been... not as long as i like? So much has gone down in that almost year and a half, im so glad to have been friends with you. Great memories, captain.
    Now be on yer way, i thank yee for DMing me on the discord or id have not been here. Ily <3
    Otus_NigRum and HazardousCode like this.
  8. Sad to see you go, sorry I did not reply to this sooner, I had troubles logging into the forums and I forgot. Too much green tea does that to ya.

Anyway, I know you aren't leaving discord but it is still sad/exciting to see how life envelops for you and everyone around us. Thank you for being a good friend and keeping tolerance for me and my shenanigans, haha.
    I appreciate your friendship and I cherish the moments spent together.

Anyways, keep in touch! To my "black sister," one which I share all things and life challenges with! Sail long and hard and reach your goals!
    ~love Otus
    jaqque and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  9. Nooooooooooooo
    🙁
    Im really sorry to see you go!

If you ever need to chat im alive on the other side of the Internet somewhere.

Might be hiding in the internet servers he he