Ruppee Lottery!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by wisepsn, Mar 8, 2013.

?

What do you think of the idea?

Poll closed Jun 8, 2013.
It's good. 3 vote(s) 18.8%
It's GREAT! :D 4 vote(s) 25.0%
It's fine. 3 vote(s) 18.8%
Poor. 6 vote(s) 37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, my name is wisepsn, if you don't know me. I have got a great suggestion for EMC. I would love to here your comments and ideas for this. So here is the idea. A Ruppe Lottery. (No, not with real money.) The lottery could be ingame or on the website. You would click on a section on emc website, and it will have choices. Pro Ruppe, Ruppe Bonus, Super Ruppe, and Donater Ruppe, and "I'm feeling lucky." Ruppe Bonus would give you 75 ruppes, but you have 35% of getting it. Pro Ruppe would give 250 r, but you would have 7% of getting it. Super Ruppe would give you 350 - 750 Ruppes (Random), but you would have a 2 - 5 chance of getting it. Donater Ruppe would only be for donaters, would have a 15%, and give you 250-350 r. Ruppe Bonus would also be for Donaters (Im not sure what it will be.) (B4 you guys ask what % means, what I meant was that was the chance of you getting it)

I'm feeling Lucky would give you 25 r, but only have 5 % of getting it. You could only do one Ruppe lottery every 25 hours. The IFL(Im feeling lucky) would not add on to that. Which means if you miss Pro Ruppe, you could still do IFL.

What do you guys think :). I want to HERE your feedback. I don't care what it is, I want to here it. I think it would be a great addition to EMC.:D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. What do you guys think? :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Lottery's aren't allowed on the forums, but in game, so you can host you're own in game.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Some people have suggested this, but eventually it came down to a player owned one. Then everyone had one for about a month. Then they just stopped.

I personally like the idea, but it could be a lot of work for the mods.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Why not 24 hours?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Bad idea. I'm pretty sure we had something like this before and it only brought up more problems. Besides, the coding team is busy trying to prepare dragon tombs and prepare the server for the 1.5 update.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I didn't say that a PERSON would do it. I think that a person at empire staff should make a area on the website, not the forums. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Oh, I forgot to mention that the lottery resets every 24 hours. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I don't think this is a great idea but I don't think its terrible also. My first thought when I read the title is that this could destroy the economy if it was a lot of rupees but since it wasn't a ton of rupees it wouldn't. My overall thought is that it could be good for some but could cause some trouble.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Umm you do know that Rupee is the correct way to spell Rupee. R-u-p-e-e For plural add an "s" at the end. Sorry but it's even on the tab list for the forums. ._.
    I think this is a good idea however :)
    I want to spend rupees to get rupees :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. But if YOU do it, it'd be the only way to work.
  12. Sorry dude, Lol. I can be off in spelling ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. The site IS the forums.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Huh? Yes or no?
  15. I'm sorry a Lottery in-game or the forums aren't allowed because of past lottery's can be fixed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.