Rupee history

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ZellieB, Jul 3, 2012.

1. And, let us "download history" please.

That way, we can work out our own ways to search it.
  2. Oh god, yes please!

I had to scroll through 90 pages to find an auction payment.
  3. Thats what I was thinking
    :p
  4. hayleycolgan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. *Ditto transforms into JustinGuy and mocks him behind his back*
    jtc0999 likes this.
  6. Yes! Totally behind this :)
  7. Could we have a way to pay Rupees on the website? Currently, if I buy something in the Marketplace or an Auction, I have to wait until I can log in to pay for the purchase in game.

I know I still have to log in to get my item(s), but it seems counter intuitive to not be able to complete my side of a website transaction from the same website.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  8. Can we pretty please get some staff input on this? I know Justin said he liked it, but I was just curious as to which of these would be do-able and those that might not. :) These are the current ideas/suggestions for bettering the Rupees History section of the website.

• Ability to see only credits or only deductions (money paid to or from your account)
    • Sort your rupees in terms of date, highest price, lowest price, alphabetically by IGN(Maybe?)
    • Shaun's idea of being able to see the location of your locked chests. This could almost be a separate feature in my opinion, but this would allow you to at least see when you paid for them
    • Search for rupee transactions by a person's IGN in order to filter out only the transactions by a certain person and when they were completed
    • Download Rupee History for the purpose of locating information our own way
    • Ability to complete rupee transactions via the website for auctions, spawners, etc. or even if you can't get on the game quickly but need to pay someone (for a job, for example),
    • Option to choose how many transactions are viewed per page. We currently have 30, I think, but it might be nice to choose if you want 10, 30, 50, 80 or something along those lines.
    I can add more to this tidied up list if anyone has any. :)
  9. This could have good and bad outcomes. Yeah you could pay then but what if you get some jerk who gets the payment and then never hands over the item?

I'd be fine if the way transactions were done was worded different. Currently it says "Sold to player shop # item to shopowner" for selling items and buying items it says "Player shop sold # Item to Name" and I was confused one day trying to figure out when I had gone to this person's player shop when they had bought something from me. Maybe make it simple like "Purchased # Item from Shop Owner" or "Sold # Item Customer Name"
  10. I'd like to add another feature to this thread, that I think is along the same lines. Many shopowners choose to omit bulk buying options, instead forcing one to purchase items in small quantities, like 8 or 16 at a time. Buying a few stacks, then, adds up to a few pages of rupees history.

My suggestion is the option to 'collapse' transactions of the same type made in succession. Instead of seeing 50 lines of the same transaction, we'd see 1 line with 'x 50' added on. I don't have to tell you how much cleaner our histories will be with the feature implemented. ^_^
  11. You didn't really need to bump this thread, but then again, having another thread it would have been sort of annoying. But anyways, I like that idea! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. My purpose wasn't to bump the thread, it was to add the idea- and the rules say to avoid making new threads. I usually try to avoid necro-threading...
  13. useful and good idea bump is approved
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  14. mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.