Road To Top 5 [TopG.org]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good god...
    jkjkjk182 and Damiensmom11 like this.
  2. More like
    Olaf_C, CoolCal14, boozle628 and 5 others like this.
  3. Not sure what happened but we dropped from a solid 13 to 15... We had 70 plus votes over 14th place, but some how 2 servers passed us this weekend. :(
  4. Isn't it the best to vote on topg for one day and then vote on other sites for the rest of the month? I believe only the first vote of you per month counts for the rank.
  5. Not sure, but the total vote value changes every day. The number one site has like 12k... I assumed it counted every time you voted per day. I have voted every day since it was reset, so I assume there will be that many days worth of my votes in our 3k plus vote total...
  6. Hm... Then I think the help page on topg is a little unclear.
  7. EMC should have a leader board for voters with a link to the web site to show who has voted the most etc, like the exp board. The top voter could also get some kind of bonus.

What do you guys think?
    607 and cddm95ace like this.
  8. Well that'd result in a huge tie as a lot of people vote on all sites everyday.
    607 likes this.
  9. maybe but then again maybe not :)
  10. Were at 15 place! Keep on voting people! We can do it! Only a few more! :)
  11. 1 Diamond Membership has been won by wildman1572 during a special mob arena at my head drop event!
    Wildman1572 likes this.
  12. Good for him :)
    Wildman1572 likes this.
  13. YodasCokeDealer has won an IcecreamCow Head by winning a special FireFloor Event.
  14. Congrats to cddm95ace for winning 25K rupees in a round of FireFloor.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  15. Aquazzz has won a Labor Day Work Bench in a round of FireFloor.
  16. Well damn, I had all month free and the one day I was actually busy, this happens. [/life]
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  17. GMW_I won a Gold Supporter Membership for 1 month thanks to a donation from crabcake
    crabcakes200m who won it in a FireFloor round!
  18. Well, I think the campaign is dead from what I can tell. This is kind of depressing to be honest. The amount of active members in game are dropping and the amount of forum members is at a stand still. What happened to this empire which was once so much more :confused:? Well, here is a bump for what we have left and our hopes to get into the top five. Restore this once great empire and bring back what we remembered and loved. Lets vote again. Lets do this thing. For any player that has a voting streak over 20 between now and December 31 will get 2000r from me with proof. That means a screen shot of your voting streak or PM me and I will check your voting streak.
    "In the name of god, do you duty." -Atticus Finch
    BevK56 and dresden72 like this.
  19. Just saying, voting reset... we're number 8
    Olaf_C likes this.
  20. I totally agree! It takes like 6 mins to vote for all 8 site, it's a no brainer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.