Road To Top 5 [TopG.org]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2 days down!!!!

Only 8 to go!!!
  2. Empire always had my vote, now im back on minecraft and nothing has changed, LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!!!!!
    607 and AlexChance like this.
  3. As of this post, we are about 80 votes shy of rank 5. If you've started to slack on voting, get back to it. :)
  4. Rank 6 as of now!!!!!
  5. Guys, i am about to cry. WE have fallen to number 7. If we get this done i will throw a huge party. I will spend at least 2 million dollars on throwing it. Don't make me loose faith in you. i believe in you all. Remember, if you get this done, i will throw a party so huge, the servers will not be able to handle it.
    Gadget_AD, Aquazzz, dresden72 and 2 others like this.
  6. Dollars? :rolleyes: I agree though, we need to keep voting guys, think of all the stuff we can have and think of what we are doing for EMC in the long run too!
    607 and dresden72 like this.
  7. Ouch, we have dropped fast. We are now 300 votes from 5th place while we are sitting in at 7, but the 8th place server is less then 15 votes from passing us... :( We need to get that PVP server up and running.
  8. I agree that we need more votes, but I don't think talking about it here is the most effective. Those who frequent the site already know about this, and will vote if they want to. What we really need to do is get those who only frequent the server to vote. So tell your friends on the servers to vote, and explain the prizes. Although I believe that it is in the chat alerts, who here hasn't started to filter them?:p
    dresden72 and FDNY21 like this.
  9. I agree. Every time I hear complaining about not having rupees I tell them to vote. I swing over to the web page, then copy / paste the path to the voting link page. The vast majority of those people do not vote. And then they complain that it takes too long to vote... I'm like really? Really?!? It takes 5 to 6 mins to vote on all 8 links and you have a cool 800 (ish) rupee stash.
    stormboy231 likes this.
  10. Guys, to let you know you can vote every 1-2 hour(s) or so, VOTE!!!
  11. If you have two computers and an alt, you can vote on TopG twice a day!
    I think phones work as well!
  12. planetminecraft and minecraftserverland are down :(
  13. ADDED:

Mob Arena
    75x Diamonds ► Anonymous Doner
    1x Beacon ► Deathconn
    25,000 Rupees ► Deathconn

Raffle
    75x Diamonds ► Anonymous Doner
    1x Beacon ► Deathconn
    25,000 Rupees ► Deathconn
  14. Also,

I've come to notice that with the numbers we have now, it may take longer than expected to hit the Top 5 goal. So I'm going to put some more thought into setting more minor "milestones" to award some of the raffle items in various spurts as we go on.

More details as we come up with them. :)
    dresden72 and Olaf_C like this.
  15. I'll pay an additional 1k to anyone who leaves a nice review from now on. Please include me in the PM and I'll also give 1k.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  16. This is where we find ourselves hitting that wall of integrity whereby although EMC rewards its members for voting, our rewards are fairly controlled and sensible. Some servers give so much for voting it soon destroys the value in whatever is the reward.
    607, jkjkjk182 and xHaro_Der like this.
  17. I agree, I think we need more baby steps towards hitting that goal. You have enough on your plate with the 1.7 patch.
  18. bumpity burp bump bump
    • 4 Gold Memberships ► Provided by Apocryphan
    Olaf_C, Gadget_AD, 607 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.