[River Jays Clan] Application Approved

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Crowsong, Aug 11, 2017.

1. To all and sundry, be it known by this declaration-

We are happy to proclaim that Merek_Shadower has been approved to join the River Jays Clan.
    Clan founders cited thoughtful interior design, redstone builds and ferocity in battle, among other positive qualities.

A Circle of Welcome ceremony is planned, the time to be determined. Clan members and invited guests only.

Congratulations, Merek! :D

Crowsong, Clan Founder
    ShelLuser and Eviltoade like this.
  2. Couldn't ask for a better clan mate!!

0/
  3. Thank you for the kind words Nicetoade :) It is an honor to join. I am humble, you are so kind!!! I am a great supplier and can help you build a great outpost. Just let me know what you expect of me, I will follow all your rules and if there is an issue or anything wrong, tell me and I will correct it.

I am proud to join!!!! Ty for accepting me!!! (bows)
    ShelLuser, Crowsong and Eviltoade like this.
  4. Our first Circle of welcome was a fine success! Merek is officially part of our clan!

Guests were in attendance, many fine gifts were exchanged, the Blessing of Prosperity went well, and the Celebratory Hopping was a hit with everyone. (our only small fail was that we were all so engaged with the event that nobody got screenshots to share here...)

For unexpected extra joy, two additional guests arrived late in the ceremony- one in real life and one in game!

Thanks to everyone for participating! So much patience and good participation all around.

Crowsong
  5. Be it known to all by this proclamation-

The River Jays Clan is happy to approve the application for membership of iiHershey. Founders cite a generous nature, a steady perseverance, willingness to work, a great sense of humor, and of course- cake!

A Circle of Welcome is penciled in for the last weekend in August. Clan members and invited guests only.

Congratulations, iiHershey!

Crowsong, Clan Founder
    iiHershey likes this.
  6. Congrats!!!! iihershey, these are some amazing and AWESOME people!!! I am so happy to be a member and plan on being at the ceremony!!! That is INCREDIBLE as well!!!
    iiHershey and Crowsong like this.
  7. Thanks! Glad to be part of the clan and I look forward to the future. :)
    Crowsong likes this.
  8. I had to do a little digging to see what this was about (got curious) but I like :)

Congratulations to Merek & I hope you guys are going to have a lot of fun in the Utopia frontier. Reason I like this should be obvious: Utopia is always a little bit special in its own way and I think it's cool to see that some players really try to take advantage of that.

So yeah, had to share :)
  9. We had a lovely, dessert themed Circle of Welcome for Hershey. Gifts were exchanged, clan names presented, lots of bouncing, etc. And we got a screenshot this time-

https://i.imgur.com/Fg7F2ph.jpg
  10. So sorry I missed this :( I still plan to do my part in the welcoming of gifts.
  11. Hey, how do I apply for this?
    iiHershey likes this.
  12. I believe this is a voting system, I am a new member myself.

Crowsong, I have the welcoming of gifts for our newest member, Just message me in game or I can give it straight to Hershey. Up to you how you want this handled. I feel so bad. Real life got in the way, I could only respond on forums via phone.
    iiHershey likes this.
  13. Hi, Sage!

Thanks for your question. We have criteria for approval, and the founders meet with the applicant to see if they're a fit.

Combat- are you competent in the wild? We don't mind helping a player refine their skills, but we look for our members to be fairly self reliant during explorations and mining adventures.

Companionship- are you friendly and fun to be around? Group activities are best when people keep each others' spirits up. We use voice chat via discord.

Construction- do you build interesting things? Our general theme is eco-building, using the various biomes as inspiration for construction. Of course we make utilities as well, but we do our best to hide them or blend them into the landscape and preserve the natural beauty this game so generously provides.

So, since you've expressed interest, we'll get with you in game and visit a bit.

Cheers,
    Crowsong
    Merek_Shadower likes this.