[Reverse auction] enchanted bow

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by PseudoDistant, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: Enchanted bow ( Enchanted with infinity and unbreaking III )
    Starting Bid: 900r
    Minimum Bid Decrease: 1r
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after last bid
    Expected Delivery Time: between 48 hours and 7 days after [reverse auction]
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Alright, edited the original post as requested, changing Mending to Unbreaking III.

Also cleaned up the thread from conversation involving the original details to avoid confusion. Carry on.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Thank you!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I was attacked and my left hand was broken but I'll be able to play in about a week and a half to two weeks.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. But I don't think I'll be able to do this as of now but in some time I'll be able to so if someone could postpone it without deleting it I'd be grateful because I do want to buy such a bow. But I can't now. Sorry
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I like how out of nowhere and at the same time you make it seem like this attack was no big deal. Are you okay? I feel like we need more details if you're open to giving the answers. Either way, hope you have a speedy recovery.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. First I want to say I'm so sorry for what happened to you momostrio :( that's just horrible. Second, under the circumstances there is an alternative here, which is to have senior staff transfer the funds to MocoMiner who is the winner of this auction and send the item to you? The total would be 950r for the winning bid plus shipping, would this be alright with you?

Hope you have a speedy recovery - If you need anything else please let me know.

-ET
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Thread closed and locked due to lack of response. If anyone has any questions, please PM me, thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.