[closed] 5 DC of end stone

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by Giselbaer, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 5 double chests of End Stone (17280 items)
    Starting bid: 40,000 rupees (2.31 per item)
    Minimum bid decrement: 100 rupees
    Auction ending time: 24 hours after last valid bid
    Expected delivery: 24 hours after auction end. I can set up delivery chests on my utopia res, or pick up anywhere in town on any SMP.

For some reason, various shops are selling end stone at 2R each (not in the quantities I need however), while end stone bricks realistically start at 4R. I don't really understand this because 4 stone make 4 bricks, but .. well, the thing is, I will convert your stones to brick, but am reverse auctioning stone as it seems to be much cheaper for unknown reasons. Which means, if you want to deliver those bricks you have in a half-forgotten chest somewhere, I will accept them instead of stone too.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. I think this is over? I'm ready for you wherever you want it. I'm happy to deliver if you put up access signs, but depends on which server. I can send another player with the materials if it's on one of them.
  3. Paid 40K. I set up access chests on Utopia, /v 5015.

If Utopia is terribly inconvenient for you, I gave you access to my food auction room on SMP5 as well (/v 10542), just dump the stone in any of the food chests (and give me a PM so I know where to find them :rolleyes: )
  4. Sorry, I didn't read the OP very carefully. I can do the Utopia drop easy enough. I'll get right on it!
  5. Delivered! Thank you, Giselbaer!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.