[resolved] arrrg!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by ydnarwoodard, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Someone has hijacked my account. I submitted a ticket to Mojang but they are 12 days behind on tickets. bloody furious. can someone suspend my account for a few days in hopes of reducing the damage to my account and reputation?
  2. Account temp banned - please keep us updated on the status. Hope you get it sorted soon!
    607, Jay2a, SkeleTin007 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Thanks ET!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  4. I am sorry for losing a fellow SMP4'er even if it is temporary. I hope you get it back as soon as possible ydnarwoodard
  5. after playing on the Empire almost every day for several years it's a real bummer to have to wait for them to clear it up. hopefully, they catch up soon.
  6. The most important thing is to have your order and transaction ID's ready to share with Mojang. That's basically the only way how you can fully proof that you legally own a certain account.

I'm sure you probably already know this but I figured I'd mention it just in case anyway. Best of luck!
    ydnarwoodard and 607 like this.
  7. I'm so sorry to hear this! Good luck on getting it back though!
    ydnarwoodard likes this.
  8. I have control again. thank you for your assistance and well wishes. may I be unbanned now? :)
    a bit concerned to see if they got around to looting me.
    MoreMoople, 607 and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  9. what are the odds that the person who hijacked your account found EMC? can they see which servers you've been using?
    607 and ydnarwoodard like this.
  10. i'm pretty sure they can impulsive my friend got hacked about a month ago and they destroyed everything he did on another server(can't say the name as it's against the rules,i think?)
    Impulsive_Egg and ydnarwoodard like this.
  11. I would assume that if it turns out my EMC stuff was griefed then the person who hijacked me was on EMC before the attack.
    607 likes this.
  12. Perhaps it was a very popular server, removed by staff
  13. May I be unbanned now, please. I really appreciate the assistance
    607 likes this.
  14. Eviltoade and ydnarwoodard like this.
  15. Just to confirm, is this all sorted? If you would like to PM me that is fine also. After confirmation I will unban your account :)

Saw your pm lol - taken care of! :D Locking thread.
    607, MoreMoople and Benny_gamer44 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.