[Residence] Senior Staff Services

Discussion in 'Official Empire Guides' started by JackBiggin, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Not quite. I've got the clarification now, just need to edit it in.

This is coming as a flag eventually. Added this question to the clarification PM though.
  2. This is probably a good reminder to think of everything you will want ahead of time before ordering changes.
  3. Sonic and I paid Davie to remove the dirt from CamerinDrake's res and it wasn't the entire res. We marked a big square and left the outside three layers of dirt and he removed what we marked all the way down to bedrock.
  4. To the last part of the OP - wouldn't staff also not apply to derelict?
  5. Also note that rouge blocks in the road (leaves from trees, accidently dropped sand/gravel/anvil/dragon egg) are cleared free of charge.
    PenguinDJ, jrm531, Gadget_AD and 3 others like this.
  6. one day i will be IRONIC blocks all round my res... but not yet
  7. what about connecting two res's under the road for instance I have two side by side res's that have basements at the same depth could the senior staff connect them ?
    battmeghs and DogsRNice like this.
  8. They could :)
  9. I have a question, would it possible for me to have the top layer of grass replaced with dirt?
    For the means of putting mycelium down later
  10. that would be handy im planning on waiting for a next door res to be cleared so i can claim it because the one next to my current 2ed res lags me
  11. This is pretty awesome, thanks for listing this bro!
  12. I don't believe that //replace is a service Snr. Staff offer. :)
  13. this is something that NEEEDS to happen!
  14. i think if you have them remove all the grass at once no more will grow as long as there are no connected grass blocks
    EVERWIN67 likes this.
  15. A quick (free) method of achieving this is to turn grass spread off, and place down buckets of water until all the grass has turned into dirt. It may take a little while, but it is free and not too much work is involved. :p
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  16. they could also just take the turf shovel and hack away at the top layer, put dirt back down (after you shut spread off, of course) and then put the mycelium down? would be faster.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  17. Mycelium does spread to blocks as as grass (the green stuff) not on them already so free version is better, instead of paying peeps xxxxxr
    also lava buckets work too (if u have more than water buckets)!
  18. ummm wut?
  19. fixed it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.