Reset the wild

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by wyver10, Feb 2, 2013.

?

Reset the wild?

Yes 12 vote(s) 15.4%
No 66 vote(s) 84.6%
  1. Our time is spent informing members who dont commonly come onto the forums. Keeping someone up to date, and spreading the information of a change coming to EMC is not a waste:)
  2. it does use up some of the forms though, and for an idea that's not good whatsoever its not to good
  3. You are about the only one i have seen who has come in and requested this without whining:p We have virtually unlimited text space here, so this isnt making a huge dent. And thanks to your thread, more people know about the new wild thing that Jack was talking about. At least you werent like me when i was new to the forums. I made an OSX vs Windows thread... Now that was a waste of space and time:p:p:p
    jamesg003 likes this.
  4. Wait what????? Wastelands are coming back? WOOOOOOOOOOH HOO!
  5. This post is worthless... Only gold and diamond supporters can access utopian wild, and the owner of this thread is neither of those.
    wyver10 likes this.
  6. I was going to say wanting a wilderness reset is lazy, but that works.
    margaritte likes this.
  7. Can someone explain what wastelands are exactly? :3
  8. Noun
    An unused area of land that has become barren or overgrown.
    A bleak, unattractive, and unused or neglected urban or industrial area: "industrial wasteland"; "a cultural wasteland".
    catwarrior7 likes this.
  9. So the wastlands are a place where I can possibly build a house and have it reset and gone the next day?
  10. Yes.
    wyver10 likes this.
  11. Yes. But the wilderness will be a place where you can build and it wont be reset.
  12. Only outside the reset border.
  13. Well if you dont want to be griefed, you should go much farther out. You will also come across better land.
  14. Yay!
  15. its not worthless i never said that you HAD to be on utopia
  16. Oh ok sorry
  17. Once again, No.
    facu12301 likes this.
  18. Just... No. This gets irritating with people with the same profile pics.
  19. Back when I was your age, diamonds were 50r each and skyrocketing. They were just massively depreciated and were 30r each consistently. Take a chill pill.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  20. What are/were the wastelands?