Reset/Restore a Banned players Residence(SUGGESTION)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AlexDaPoet96, Oct 26, 2014.

?

Should "Banned" players Residence be reset to be claimed by someone else?

Yes, we need less landfill and new neighbors! 2 vote(s) 66.7%
No, we need to fix other problems. 1 vote(s) 33.3%
We also need to reset "Inactive" Residences as well as "Banned" Residences. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Since I first got here I've lived next to a "banned player's" residence and it's boring knowing that you won't have someone that's not banned living as your neighbor. At least if there's an empty residence then it will be owned by someone new or hey, maybe an active player might move right next to you, who knows. I'd like to invite some of my buddies but there's no vacancy nearby with people other than living next to "banned" or inactive people. It'll be awesome if the residences can be cleansed. ** ** ** A comment from a high powered person would be really nice:) Thanks for your time
    -AlexDaPoet96
  2. Their res's are left there encase they're actually innocent, it was would be bad if someone was accidentally banned and all their stuff got reset when they were found not guilty. If they do get unbanned though for something they did do, then their res's, vaults, inventory, and rupees are reset.
  3. As slash said, the residences of players are left there incase they are found "not guilty". However, if the owner has been banned for more than 30 days, then I think it's safe to assume they won't be unbanned. I can't remember exactly how the derelict system handle banned players, but if they've been banned for a while, you should be able to force claim their residence.
  4. You can send senior staff + a private message and if the player has been banned for more than 30 days/appeal has been denied etc, then the residence can be reset.

We cannot set an automatic system for this without risking resetting players that are accidentally banned due to misunderstandings, etc.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.