Res Ideas Needed!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by cmbcody, Nov 30, 2012.

1. So recently I became a gold supporter and got a utopia res, I wanted to do something that can make me a "living" on my res, so something that's useful, but never could find a good idea that wouldn't require me to have a lot of money to start with (I have about 30k.) so I turned to the community to see what you guy thought... and well let's here it. Please I know that this topic could have arguing so please do not shoot people down!
  2. First of all, Congrats! Second, I've always thought wood was a good market. A giant wood farm on a utopia lot could rake in lots of rupees.
  3. Thanks for the info... But I guess I should have stated I want to do something unique, I came up with an idea and want to see what everyone thinks... A pawn shop, a giant pawn shop that will buy almost anything you want to sell, but I wouldn't want to do it unless I know people would not only want to sell to it(I have no doubt) and are willing to buy from it also(less sure) I couldn't do it right off... I'd need to make some more dough but if everyone or most people seem to like it I'm willing to try.