Requesting Admin Help!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by TaylorGang, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Yea but it was so long ago... I think...

2. Ignore my lame voice.

And bad frame rate camtasia records at 15

And please mute! I sound so bad.
  3. Watch the video, 2:00, 3:43.
  4. I could see i believe everyone in front of me.

the video really confuses me, i didnt get to see it so clearly as the video shows, but I did have a block knocked out right beside me at one point too.
  5. 2:00 and 3:43 are what show it happening.
  6. It's possible to hide from livemaps, and hack to hide from your eyes, but i've never seen hide from server's online players list.
    It's confusing but Justin Will solve it out :p
  7. I saw that too Aikar, I saw a block knocked out right next to you when me and you were the only ones up there.
  8. P.S I'm not sure why it went all zoomed in through the video.
  9. [OFF] Camtasia zoom's at windows where your currently active so that they get more attraction from people :p
  10. Oh, Ok. I'm reuploading now

It seemed to be a render issue.
  11. I must ask, were any staff on? Senior and above preferably?
  12. None at the time, I went to get aikar a few minutes after.
  13. Ok then that rules out one possible reason for this happening
  14. I have done some detection and there is a very small chance someone there could have been destroying the blocks while killing mobs, But it's a tiny chance and it still doesn't explain the block next to aikar
  15. Thought this picture related to this, and just wanted to bring joy :) Something is a foot.jpg
  16. This sounds odd :() is there anyway to check if anyone has a modded client if so i mean this is an open source game and leaves ALOT of room for exploits!
  17. Well... I've been watching aVo's videos, and they have hacked client that allows them to be invisible. Also they can see invisible people. Could it be aVo?!?!?!!?!?!?
  18. There is also a client called nodus quite popular among the greifing community and there is a option called nuker which has the desired effect you see in the video
  19. Doesnt matter anyway jlopez greifed it all
  20. please dont make open accusations like this...
    If you have proof someone griefed something, please PM it to me.