Reporting for duty!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TransitBiker, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Railways expert, reporting in. Hello all. nice to be here!

- Andy
    607, Abele, ChespinLover77 and 3 others like this.
  2. Heya Andy, welcome to the EMC family!! If you need anything please grab me in game or my inbox is always open!! :)
    ChespinLover77 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Welcome to the empire.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Welcome buddy !
    mjnoe70 and FWRonald like this.
  5. Thanks for the warm welcome! I enjoy working on large projects with other people, so message me if you want me to pitch in & i'll see if i'm of any use for your particular project! Have loads of survival building experience with infrastructure (railways, water stuff, street grids etc).

- Andy
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Welcome to the empire+ looks like you should be joining a frontier outpost. Check them out in the forums.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Hi Andy. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Not that you are stuck at the server you are on, but which smp did you land on? I have a frontier location just about 6000 blocks from one of the spawns and I'm looking to finished that one up and tunnel out at least that far further to get a full area established.
  9. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  10. Welcome! On this server horse have stats and such + eggification, buying faster ones etc... they are generally preferable over a rail :p
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  11. Cool! Welcome to the Empire! :)
    Yeah, but those don't make for as cool builds. ;)
  12. Some People prefer rails to get around, as it requires no user interaction... For example, my mob base, takes 1 hour by rail.... to hold "w" for that long is just not fun...
    607 likes this.
  13. The roads in the frontier could always use some fixing. It will definitely be working wonderful to have you here on EMC.
  14. hey im on smp6 and we have an outpost hat needs roads laid out you welcome to help and join us if you want
  15. Eh depends on the speed it may take less
  16. I am on SMP 5. Will check out these locations over the coming few days & weeks! My girlfriend has two kids, so lots of weekend time is pent with them. :)

- Andy
    607 likes this.
  17. And the horses still have to be user controlled... I like my "set it on cruise" travel mode...
    607 likes this.
  18. Yeah, i love infrastructure. Rail lines can automatically take you wherever you need to go without pressing W forever, plus you can eat, do inv stuff etc while moving. Going to check out the frontier sub-forums to see where i might best be useful. On my town plot i have a free stuff chest. I suggest checking it every once in a while, might be some emeralds or other useful items or something... :)

- Andy
    607 and Stnywitness like this.
  19. Welcome to the Empire! I would be happy to give u items sometime. If u want to buy from a shop you can visit mine at /v Stnywitness on smp2. :) Ask me if u want to know anything! :)
    Broseph03 likes this.