Reintroduction!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheSpyPie, May 9, 2020.

1. For those of you who may not know me, allow me to introduce myself. I go by the name of TheSpyPie. I joined EMC a little over 8 years ago. I've decided to return to after a much needed break and since I have a lot more free time I decided why not. I fell in love with this server because it was unique and unlike any other server I've ever played before. The community was great, and the staff were amazing. I've found myself returning to the server multiple times over the years, whether it be just logging on to say hi or just so that my account would no go de-relict. It's really nice returning to EMC and seeing that it is alive and well.
    Some of you may have already seen me in game over the past week, and I've already made some new friends :). It's great seeing some familiar faces and old friends. I've already went ahead and upgraded to diamond because I couldn't stand having a white name lol. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and creating more memories on this wonderful server! I spend most of my time on SMP1, so if you see me in game say hi :)
  2. Heya, TheSpyPie! :D I saw you in-game the other day. Welcome back! I hope to see you around more. :)
    607 and TheSpyPie like this.
  3. Welcome back to the intrigues of the Empire!
    607 and TheSpyPie like this.
  4. Welcome back, hope to hang out with you again my dood. <3
    607, TheSpyPie and MoreMoople like this.
  5. Welcome back :)
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  6. Thank You! :) Nice to meet you, hope to see you in-game.

Glad to be back :)

Thanks Toade it's good to see you again. :D

Much thanks. :cool:
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  7. Welcome back!
    TheSpyPie and BennyBeltsjets like this.
  8. Welcome back!!!
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  9. Welcome back to the empire. :)
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  10. Welcome back good buddy! It was AWESOME catching up with you the other week. See ya in game sometime soon :)
    TheSpyPie and 607 like this.
  11. Welcome back! :)
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  12. Hello and welcome back. There have been a lot of positive changes to the server. Hope to see you out there.
    TheSpyPie likes this.