Reintroduction + Closure

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by friendypig, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Hey! Been a while. I doubt most of the friends I've made during my time on emc will still be here to see this, but that's fine. This is mostly for them lmao. I first joined emc when I was about 12, while I was incredibly stupid and exposed myself to a lot of things I shouldn't have. I was so young that I genuinely do not remember most of what happened in 2014 / 2015. I'm 17 now, and I've recently graduated highschool.

Basically: I'm probably a very different person from what my friends remember. I was a very young child when they knew me.

This is more for closure and new beginnings than reconnection. It doesn't sit right knowing that I never got to say goodbye, or that they got to know who I became.

I was pretty openly gay, so that's not news. However, I'm no longer a woman. I'm nonbinary, and realising this has made me genuinely comfortable with myself; it makes me happiest to be this way. (I no longer use she, but any other pronouns work for me! :))

I still love to build rustic stuff in mc, but I draw as a creative outlet instead now. It's mostly a hobby, but I was able to get a piece into a local art exhibit! I don't know if I ever mentioned this when I was active here, but I'm genuinely fascinated by paleontology / geology and I hope to study that in uni.

I can't think of anything major that I should mention, but if we used to know each-other + you want to reconnect, dm me for my discord address.

I'll probably be semi-active on emc again. See everyone there!
  2. Yeah Non-Binary represent!!
    Change is a constant thing. I am most certainly a completely different person now than when I was 12, I'll tell ya hwat
    I wasn't on emc around that time so you definitely won't remember me, but welcome back!!
  3. Hello and Welcome back to EMC! I don't recall your name but we still have a number of players that have been here much longer than I, but its great to see returning players :) See you in game
  4. I'm glad that you feel comfortable being your true self around us. :D
    friendypig and CarFryer like this.
  5. Welcome back !
    friendypig and CarFryer like this.
  6. Welcome back to EMC, Friendlypig! I'm looking forward to meeting you in-game :D
    friendypig likes this.
  7. Your name seems slightly familiar but I’m not sure we’ve auctually ever had a chance to chat or hang out in game. But hey, welcome back! I’m not sure how long you’ve been gone, but we’ve been getting some new features lately, if you need help getting back into the swing of things lemme know I’d be happy to help :)
    friendypig likes this.
  8. thanks! you seem familiar too. ill probably figure the new features out eventually lmao
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  9. Welcome back! :D I hope to see you around. :) I don't know you, but I'm very proud to see that you're discovering who you are and doing what makes you happy! <3
    friendypig likes this.