Referral Contest Winners for July 2014 and a Referral Guide

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Thank you to everyone that participated in the Referral Contest for the month of
    July 2014.
    We have tallied the numbers and can now announce the winners!

Most Referrals: (winners will receive supporter vouchers)
    1st Place: FDNY21
    2nd Place: hashhog3000
    3rd Place: golddigger221

Most Clicks: (winners will receive Referral Blocks of Clickyness)
    1st Place: FDNY21
    2nd Place: hashhog3000
    3rd Place: golddigger221

**Winners check your vaults for your prizes.**

As with every month, the numbers have been reset and the contest for August 2014 is already underway. For those of you that don't know what I am talking about, keep reading =)

How do I get my own Referral Banner/Link?

Go to the My Empire tab and click it. Then click scroll down and find your referral banner link.
    It’s that simple. (pic below for reference)

So how do I get my referral banners noticed?

Places like the minecraft forum are amazing places to start. Every day, there are minecraft players that are looking for a new server to call home. By telling them about Empire Minecraft, you not only help grow the Empire, but you are also helping to shape our community and the players that make it amazing.

The ‘looking for’ section is not the only place to be seen. Be active! Post on threads about funny things as you would on our forums or awesome features, videos, etc that you find. A single post with the referral banner in your signature is seen by everyone who views that thread. Imagine the influence that a larger amount of posts could make.

But it doesn’t stop there! Use the referral banner as your signature on any forums that you frequent, minecraft related or not. The best way for the Empire to be amazing is for us to be a community, both on and off the Empire.

Of course with this campaign, there are Prizes.

As you have already noticed, there are Referral Blocks of Clickyness up for grabs each month as a thank you to those that bring the most players to the Empire site through their Referral Banner/Link. In addition, Supporter Vouchers are given to the players with the highest referral total. These amazing players are posting on forums, telling their friends, and helping to grow the Empire, one player at a time.

In addition, there is a bonus of 20,000 rupees for every 5 players that join the Empire as a result of your referral banner/link.
    **Note: Only accounts from different IP's than your own will count towards this total goal. This is to limit people that try to cheat the system.

Let’s grow the Empire together!
  2. Question: Will supporter vouchers continue to be offered for the referral contest? If so, will they have the old or new perks?
  3. Aww shucks, thanks Krystal :3 Glad to be of service, and I hope to help more members onto the Empire for many months to come!
  4. Any and all supporter vouchers will be claimable for the perks that are offered at the time of Redeeming said voucher.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. Wow, thanks! :D Looks like Fendy took me down again. XD I'll try again this month, though. :p
  6. It was super close on both. I'm talking a difference of one.
    troop53no, hashhog3000 and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Good luck :rolleyes:
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  8. It seems easy to do, but I am lazy :/ (I have tried to get moar new players before)
  9. O.m.g.
    I never knew what 2 referrals could do.... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    How much clicks did I get?
    Rainbowpony1000 and troop53no like this.