Redstone school!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Karyuubi, Jan 6, 2016.

?

What would you like to learn most at the school?

Redstone Clocks 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Basic Logic Gates 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Basic Circuits 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Basic contraptions 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Advanced Clocks and hopper timers 1 vote(s) 7.7%
Advanced Circuits 8 vote(s) 61.5%
  1. Hiya guys, its karyuubi here, just wanted to let you guys know, a while back i posted a thread, saying who wants to attend a redstone school, and a few of you said you'd like to learn redstone, soooo i got contacted by someone who says she had a little space for me to build on, and that i could put the school there :D in short, i got the go ahead!!!
  2. I'd check it out :) Can I help in any way? I'm adept with redstone.
  3. Well unfortunately, its not my decision, the residence's owner said that she only wants me and Madidiot to have perms on the res sorry :c
  4. Sounds fun, might pop by :D
  5. It is still in building, but should be up and running soon :D
  6. Would be a really cool idea if the people you had there could also make some test builds with you overwatching. For instance if you take logic gates as an example, its one thing ot make an AND/NAND, but then put those together to make XOR and other gates...test. People learn by doing.

Maybe an idea is to have a session in the res to show and discuss but have another location in the frontier near a spawn that is protected from mobs enough...which can be the "Practical" area? Worth a thought, sounds like fun.

cheers
  7. well that does sound like a good idea! maybe i could arrange that :) but i was planning on having interactive lessons anyway, that sounds like an added bonus! :D
  8. Might be able to provide a residence for you to do things like allowing them to build what they learned. Might take a couple of days though, still waiting on a piece of my computer
  9. Oh my! Thats amazing :D if that goes ahead, itll mean that its a lot safer for the players attending and would mean a great deal to me :)
  10. Just got my PC finished. Let me know if you need that res.