[RECURRING EVENT] Battle of the Builds

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CosmaTheWolf_, Sep 23, 2018.

1. While this event is still in progress, I thought I would let you guys know about this. Well, on to the details.

Battle of the Builds!

Battle of the Builds is like Build Battle, except a lot more hard.
    You have 1 minute to memorize the build. Then you must try your best to build the build off memory.

Hope you have a blast!
    SkeleTin007 and Bromine_XD like this.
  2. Also we need to raise rupees
  3. So. More info. Comin your way.

Battle of the Builds!

So I have decided that there will be two normal rounds, two speed rounds, and one random round.

Normal Rounds

Normal rounds will consist of a 5 minute countdown to memorize the build. Usually the build of a normal round will be a specific pattern. You will be given a shulker box with the necessary items.

Speed rounds

Speed rounds will consist of a 30 second memorization time and the player that finishes the build first will win the round. You are given a shulker box that has the necessary items for the build.

Random Rounds

Random rounds will consist of a random idea of any of the team for Battle of the Builds (Bromine_XD, StormBorm, Slimewarrior0209). You are given a shulker box with the necessary items.

Points will be handed out to each player in either 1st place, 2nd place or 3rd place. 1st receives 3 points, 2nd 2 points and 3rd 1 point. Points will be able to be exchanged for prizes.
  4. Can i ask, you say the player needs to memorize it and then build of the players memory. How would you manage that? I mean the player could snip it on their computer or screenshot it.
  5. Hmmm that is a good point… I will have to talk to bromine_XD about that...
    Big__Kev likes this.
  6. I think we will need to push the event back to 5:30 pm emc time because I think we were all quite distracted by Minecon
  7. Only this time tho :D
  8. See you in an hour then?
  9. Ok so. The event happens each Saturday at 2:30 emc time pm :)
    purplebook163 likes this.
  10. Ima give ya guys a rough ride

*bumps*
  11. I’m at raid the I’m afaraid the event will have to be pushed 25 mins back sry
  12. How did the event go today? I'm sorry I missed it.
  13. Great! (Even though one person attended, they thought it was fun.)
  14. If I'm ever online during one and don't show up, feel free to ping me. I love attending these. :D
    Slimewarrior0209 likes this.