[RECRUITING] Small Folk

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Spyrovsgnorg, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Quick rundown: Small Folk or Small Folk village is a tiny ish outpost on smp3. (will have promotional video out sometime in the future! :D ). Below you will find questions that will be asked to answer to apply to join. Please PM me to request to join. i'd prefer forums but if you cannot pm me please mail me a written good via game.

Do you have any prior experience in an outpost? if so what was it like?

Are you mature enough to not totally be immature?

What is your reasoning behind wanting to join?

Have you ever been banned/muted? if so what for?

How often are you on? (this does not matter to much.)

What could you offer to the village Small Folk?

Do you have any past experience of being a member/leader? if so what kind?

Are you a member of any other outpost? if so which ones?

What is your IGN

How many days old are you on the server?

Is there anything else I should know?

Thanks! once again please PM via forums to apply or if you cannot send me a written book IG. Thanks!
  2. Is it in the new million mark teleports?
  3. not sure what you mean. but no its not 1 mil + cords.
  4. I thought you were looking for short people. ._.
  5. Hi Spyrovsgnorg I wish to become a member of your Small Folk outpost I will PM you my answers to the questions listed on the main post.
  6. Aw man, I thought this thread was for fellow short people and got excited.
  7. I thought "Am I being left out?". :p
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  8. As you know you have been Accepted. please contact me in game as i will give your a tour on how to get to the outpost and a tour of the outpost. :)
    607 likes this.
  9. Too tall to be in this outpost.
    novakenny likes this.
  10. Har har very funny Small Folk Outpost is accepting towards Minecrafters of all body types and of all walks of life. :D You need not be vertically challenged nor a hobbit though as I said all are welcome in Small Folk.
    607 likes this.
  11. A written good :p Classic, btw is this that one village outpost I worked on before?
  12. yep :p
  13. New Member: Deislyn