[Recruiting] Rotterdam / Smp4

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Marijn2552, Jan 4, 2018.

1. The outpost is located in a huge forest with enough tree's to build farms, houses and everything you need! There are multiple biomes nearby, such as snow, desert and jungle! There are also tons of caves that yet have to be explored.

When joining the outpost you have access to a wheat farm, carrot farm, potato farm, a mineshaft and a zombie Xp grinder! Next to that there are also multiple animal farms such as cows, pigs, sheeps and chickens that can be slaughterd! You will also get your own piece of land where u can build anything you want! It doesn't matter if its small or big, a farm or a house, good-looking or ugly! Everything is allowed.

The outpost is located in the wilderness at smp4! It is easily accessible by using a mine cart. Traveling from spawn to the outpost takes around five minutes.

If you want to join, comment with the following information or send me a message in game or on the forum.

-What is your in game name?
    -How long have you been apart of the Empire Minecraft?
    -Have you ever been apart of an outpost before?
    -How often are you online?
    -Why do you want to join this outpost?
  2. One thing...
    You should change the name to Rotjeknor. Everyone knows that's the actual name...
    TomvanWijnen and Marijn2552 like this.
  3. building larger projects, work in a team environment
  4. Accepted, ill meet up with you in the game!
  5. Two people have joined so far! Im very exited to have more players join.
  6. Nah man, Roffa. Roffa is the best name for it

Or just name it Amsterdam or Utrecht. Both way better than Roffa. Gray city...
    TomvanWijnen and Jelle68 like this.
  7. How about 's-hertogenbosch? I don't think English people can pronounce that.
    TomvanWijnen and Eclipsys like this.
  8. The Dukes' Forest

Why not name it 'Maaskantje' hahahaha
    Marijn2552 likes this.
  9. Nederlanders op EMC? Blasphemy! :D

lol, is there any water in that area? If so you could call that section "Eemshaven" and just wait for the confusion (at least amongst some people) to start :)

Success met de nederzetting! :)

aka: Good luck with the outpost!
    Marijn2552 and Eclipsys like this.
  10. We have added an Mineshaft and an Zombie XP Grinder!
  11. He's Correct About that :D
    Marijn2552 likes this.
  12. lol marijn2552 you alive still? xD sign me up bro... :) nice to see you around again.
    Marijn2552 likes this.
  13. got any pictures of the outpost?
    Marijn2552 likes this.
  14. Yes! Ill post them as soon as possible
  15. We have more animals at the moment, we have atleast fifthy of each sort! Pictures of the Xp grinder and mineshaft will be posted later on the day.
  16. I'd love to join this outpost because I always die because I have awful bases! I'm also broke, meaning I need items to sell, but then I need resources! And I think this would be perfect! I'm also hoping to make a few friends :D
  17. Accepted! IArmoni will show you the way around.