Reclaiming an old build?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LindenNZ, Jan 18, 2021.

1. What is the deal if you build something, then leave it for a long time, go back to it and somebody took it over and has added locked chests? Can staff remove these?
    KatydidBuild and Nickblockmaster like this.
  2. This is an ongoing issue. It's griefing.
    But I don't feel like there is enough done about this to make sure that players understand it is a rule -I feel like it is high time that staff released a statement about ownership in the Frontier Wild.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  3. yea my little sister made a house that didnt look that bad and someone that apparently was a "Frotier Fixer" Changed it that was small into a mansion and now my little sister hates me and Minecraft so... this is a big problem (note this was years ago and my sister talks to me as little as possible)
  4. These are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. For official statement, as we have said before, griefing is the messing with any other player's build without their permission. However, established areas in the wilderness have a lot more control over greifing situations because we know exactly who is SUPPOSED to be there so please make sure your builds are established whenever possible.
    LindenNZ, please message the details including player name, if established, etc.
    607, Nickblockmaster and Ahzeriel3553 like this.
  5. It's not established, and was just a small build. I don't necessarily want to reclaim it, I just wondered if I could if I wanted to and what the rules were.
    607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  6. It's a lot more complicated when not established because we have to figure out who was there first basically and having the logs to 'prove' that takes time. Most small builds we resolve with just a quick removal of the locked chest and a message to the other player to find their items at a different location, etc.
    607 likes this.