Recent Threads - Auctions

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Aikar, Oct 16, 2013.

?

Show Auctions in Recent Threads Sidebar?

Yes 134 vote(s) 68.0%
No 63 vote(s) 32.0%
  1. :p
  2. dats da best idea yet
  3. Show them. For some people, it can be the only way they are able to get bids on their auctions
    QuarterStop, 607 and wisepsn like this.
  4. Why not have a Recent Threads section for auctions only?
  5. I can not really do much with this...
  6. Please read the highlighted parts.
    AlexChance likes this.
  7. I voted no-show, as it seems like auctions are constantly flooding the feed and the sooner it stops the better.
    That being said, I see I'm in the minority on the matter. Again.
    607 likes this.
  8. Without auctions showing, Auction Owners would loose rupees and the auction economy would mess up. To make things fair, Aiar needs to make a separate auction listing.
    607 likes this.
  9. There's isn't an "Auction economy" per-say as auctions prices are rarely different to shop prices, so it would just mean that auctions would be less common, which may/may not be a good thing. It's not a big deal if they do or don't show though, because eventually the separate listing will be added. :D
  10. Vot eez vis 'ZOMG'
  11. Yes....they should stay there until Aikar finds a separate listing...maybe a smaller box under the latest posts?
    but I do not like missing out and interesting post cuz of auctions.
  12. It may work out better if they are not in the main thread, as where ever they end up people will search for them there and will have a chance to see all the auction's in that area. When I have been looking for items in the past I did not rely on the home page to see what was being auctioned as only a few items are ever seen here. Searching through the auction list can save you rupees. So always worth looking / searching for them.
  13. I think that you should keep it! :)
  14. Where are auctions currently? I'm on my iPad, when I look through forums I see no auctions.. What happened?
  15. Well, seeing as this thread is over one month old before you bumped it :p
  16. Well it was the best place to ask my question I felt.
    AlexChance likes this.
  17. Good question indeed
    This feature did not come for a month and he bumped it.
    samsimx likes this.
  18. In that case, the auctions are seen under recent threads like before.