Read this Admins and Owners

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Tuqueque, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear EMC,

You kicked me and i think is unfair. Your reason was i scammed people with the diamond shop. I was just having fun. I didn't expect anyone selling me theirs diamonds. I though it was obvious that it was kind of a trick. I do accept i was scamming people but only 1 person selled me those diamonds(which i didn't expect) I look at them i left them in the chest and thought who would had selled me the diamonds. I they would had when i was online i would have gave them the diamonds back, but he selled me the diamonds when i was offline. Because of the previous thing, i couldn't gave him the diamonds back. Im just a kid and i was just trying to have fun. I would like to return to the Empire;i missed it, it was the only server that i was into. And if you don't let me look at my res and enjoy it and maybe don't erased it. But if you do i will correct myself. Maybe i will keep the sign but put a sign with (2) (B 20 ) (diamonds) to get the diamonds back. I know that what i did was bad, but i think EM need more fun. The other day F2D2 was trying to enjoy my roller coaster, but he couldn't because he was being kind bullied. I would really like to get back to the Empire and demonstrate that i can change.

Sincerely tuqueque.
  2. tuqueque and Pab10S like this.
  3. So you where buying at an unfair price?
  4. tuqueque likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.