[Re-Introduction] Liam

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by liamwill, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Hello! I am Liam. :)

This place has been real special to me, accompanying me with all the ups and downs of growing up. Over four years I have spent enjoying myself on this server, prominently known as Tah. These past two years my activity has decreased with putting focus on school and releasing content to the Minecraft Marketplace. I thought I was burned out of Minecraft but recently I have fallen back into love after a year long break. So, I'll be residing on SMP3, collecting promos and building, as the usual! Do not be alarmed when I play at different times, I've recently moved back to my birth country, Germany. Hope to reconnect with everyone soon! :rolleyes:

-liamwill
    607, khixan, Jelle68 and 9 others like this.
  2. Lard_Shaxx here. Previously was on here about three years ago. Now I'm back. SMP7 forever.
  3. Welcome back! :D Good to see you again. :)
    liamwill, 607 and luckycordel like this.
  4. Welcome back! Hopefully I might see you around, I'm from smp2 :)
    IK this isn't an AMA, but what are your minecraft hobbies? I love building :D
    liamwill, 607 and luckycordel like this.
  5. Welcome back Liam!:D
    Welcome back Lard_Shaxx!:D
    607 and liamwill like this.
  6. Tah!!! Hey!! I've changed my name also, I was previously known as Sydney4363, and you might or might not remember me. Didn't you have a panda burger gif for your profile picture signature for a while? Nice to see you back on EMC!!
    607, liamwill and luckycordel like this.
  7. Welcome Back!! :D I'm pretty sure I've heard of you, Tah Can't remember

It's nice to see a member return
    liamwill and luckycordel like this.
  8. Wb! Enjoy the follow :)
    liamwill and luckycordel like this.
  9. Hey, another smp3er from Europe! hope to catch you around!
    rykly18 and liamwill like this.
  10. Welcome back mate :)
    Sad... Now I am no longer the only professional builder on this server... :p

Anyway, great to see you're back. I remember having quite some fun doing nothing and hopping around... :p
    607 and liamwill like this.

11. Hope to see you online on day! My hobbies on Minecraft...I am quite the lazy person, mostly stay in town and just build or sell/buy items. Sometimes I go on expeditions but I'm the type of skilled where I never manage to make it back alive... :confused:

Hello Sydney! Of course I remember you! Yes, I did have the panda theme going on for a while, cute times. :p
    607 likes this.
  12. Enjoy!
    liamwill likes this.
  13. Welcome back Tah!
    liamwill likes this.
  14. Hmmm nods head

Hello welcome back
    liamwill likes this.