Re Introducing Myself? 3 years since ive played..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MrWhosCoopz, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Well hello there,

Its been almost 3 years since ive had a laptop or pc and played minecraft (apart from the ps4 version) and its been 3 years since ive been on empire minecraft. The last 3 years have been pretty hectic especially this year with Covid. But hopefully ill be around a little bit now :D im now 22 years old, live in Australia and have managed to buy myself one of my cheaper "Dream Cars" for those that are into cars i have a Hawkeye WRX which ive attached a photo of, if anyones into cars lemme know as im fairly passionate about them. Hope everyone has a happy new years
  2. Welcome back, and a happy new year to you too!
    MrWhosCoopz likes this.
  3. Welcome back Coops, always so great to see old players return! And just in time for 1.16.4

Love the car. I love so many of the unique Aussie muscle. When I lived in Sydney most of my friends preferred the 4 doors, but I am a fan of two doors, my favourite being the 2 door Falcons like the xb. Was fortunate enough to drive one several times. Personally I own a 1972 AMC Javelin with Cardin interior. Had one since I was 16.

Its been around for a while, but not sure if you are familiar with FDNY's car love thread here https://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-car-love-thread.50922/
    in case you would like to share and check it out :)
    MrWhosCoopz and 607 like this.
  4. [quote="Raaynn, post: 1581049"IWelcome back Coops, always so great to see old players return! And just in time for 1.16.4

Love the car. I love so many of the unique Aussie muscle. When I lived in Sydney most of my friends preferred the 4 doors, but I am a fan of two doors, my favourite being the 2 door Falcons like the xb. Was fortunate enough to drive one several times. Personally I own a 1972 AMC Javelin with Cardin interior. Had one since I was 16.

Its been around for a while, but not sure if you are familiar with FDNY's car love thread here https://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-car-love-thread.50922/
    in case you would like to share and check it out :)[/quote]

Thanks! i definetely need to catch up with everything new in minecraft! last time i really played was even before the new water updates and only played a bit on ps4 with the new water update!

Ah yeah good old Aussie muscles! i would love to own a Maloo one day, (the holden high performance vehicle) but again just rising in price, but would be cheaper then my dream car of a r34 GTR those things have just sky rocketed in price!

Ah yes i do remember the thread actually i think, i definetely remember FDNY from back in the day! hahah
  5. Welcome back :) and I want your car!!!!!!! :D
    MrWhosCoopz likes this.
  6. Welcome back! Nice car. :D See you around!
    MrWhosCoopz and 607 like this.